Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Notice: Plan to Remove Tapatalk Mobile App Post 302466279 by Neo on Tuesday 26th of October 2010 05:14:36 AM
Old 10-26-2010
Notice: Plan to Remove Tapatalk Mobile App

Dear Forum Users,

Since Tapatalk spoofs HTTP_USER_AGENT, which is not considered an acceptable Internet practice, and that Tapatalk basically hijacks forum images (uses their own server to host images posted by a Tapatalk user), we cannot continue to support Tapatalk.

We have not been successful in getting the software developers at Tapatalk to understand this, or take the matter seriously, so we plan to deinstall Tapatalk soon and support the future vBulletin mobile app.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk App for Reading Forums on Mobile

Reading The UNIX and Linux Forums on My Mobile Phone For testing purposes, I have installed Tapatalk on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S running Android 2.1 for now). Feel free to give it a try and post back any comments. You can now read The UNIX and Linux Forums on your mobile via this app.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies
mlib_ImageBlendMulti(3MLIB)				    mediaLib Library Functions				       mlib_ImageBlendMulti(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_ImageBlendMulti - blend multiple images SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_ImageBlendMulti(mlib_image *dst, const mlib_image **srcs, const mlib_image **alphas, const mlib_s32 *c, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
The mlib_ImageBlendMulti() function blends multiple source images, using multiple alpha images, into a single destination image. All images involved should have the same data type and same size and the source and destination images should have the same number of chan- nels. The alpha images should have either 1 channel or the same number of channels as the sources and destination. A single-channel alpha image would be applied to all channels of the corresponding source image. Single and multi-channel alpha images can be mixed in the same invocation. It uses the following equation: n-1 SUM {alphas[k][x][y][j] * srcs[k][x][y][i]} k=0 dst[x][y][i] = --------------------------------------------- n-1 SUM {alphas[k][x][y][j]} k=0 or n-1 dst[x][y][i] = c[i] if SUM {alphas[k][x][y][j]} = 0 k=0 where j = i for multi-channel alpha images; j = 0 for signle-channel alpha images. PARAMETERS
The function takes the following arguments: dst Pointer to destination image. srcs Pointer to an array of source images. alphas Pointer to an array of alpha images. c Background color. n Number of source images to be blended. RETURN VALUES
The function returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
mlib_ImageBlendMulti_Fp(3MLIB), mlib_ImageBlend(3MLIB), mlib_ImageBlend_Fp(3MLIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 2 Mar 2007 mlib_ImageBlendMulti(3MLIB)