Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302465315 by Reboot on Friday 22nd of October 2010 05:38:38 AM
Old 10-22-2010
I am from MUMBAI. Really coooool city....!!!!!SmilieSmilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
WWW::Search::AltaVista::Careers(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      WWW::Search::AltaVista::Careers(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Search::AltaVista::Careers - class for searching www.altavistacareers.com SYNOPSIS
use WWW::Search; my $oSearch = new WWW::Search('AltaVista::Careers'); my $sQuery = WWW::Search::escape_query("java c++)"); $oSearch->native_query($sQuery, {'state' => 'CA'}); while (my $res = $oSearch->next_result()) { print $res->title . " " . $res->change_date . " " . $res->location . " " . $res->url . " "; } DESCRIPTION
This class is a AltaVistaCareers specialization of WWW::Search. It handles making and interpreting AltaVistaCareers searches http://careers.altavista.com. The returned WWW::SearchResult objects contain url, title, location and change_date fields. OPTIONS
The following search options can be activated by sending a hash as the second argument to native_query(). The only available options are to select a specific location. The default is to search all locations. To change it use {'state' => $state} - Only jobs in state $state. {'city' => $city} - Only job in a specific $city AUTHOR
"WWW::Search::AltaVistaCareers" is written and maintained by Alexander Tkatchev (Alexander.Tkatchev@cern.ch). LEGALESE
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. native_setup_search This private method does the heavy lifting after native_query() is called. native_retrieve_some This private method does the heavy lifting of communicating with the server. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-02 WWW::Search::AltaVista::Careers(3pm)