Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: SFTP on SCO Unix
Operating Systems Linux SFTP on SCO Unix Post 302465239 by Sayasif on Friday 22nd of October 2010 02:17:12 AM
Old 10-22-2010
Hello i'm new 2 this 4m i wnt 2 knw dat unix is having which language i mean it is having c++, or any...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix

Hi everyone i have a question for all of you. It may be basic or it may be a good one. I recently aquired a copy of "SCO TCP/IP runtime System for SCO Unix" (thats what the disks say) and for the life of me i can not get it to load. i have tried opening the disk in linux and it can not determine... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cerberus
0 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Unix Sco Open Server, Windows Computers Problem Access Unix Shared Files Help!!!!!

Hello Moto I hope someone can help We's here at work, have a unix box with sco openserver 5 on it, so it has a nice gui interface.. and also a fair few windows computers.. a system admin guy b4 me, has set up a user called neil, which can, when u try to access the unix box using windows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: haggo
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

sftp from unix to NT

Hi, 1) I want help on SFTP,Some commands not working in SFTP,but working in FTP example: bin,ls -xt ,user. Any alternate methos for this 2) if I want download files from UNIX to NT,I am able to download,but file format not connverting according to UNIX format(in NT end of line \n,but in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anthonykomma
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX sftp from mainframe

I have the following UNIX script which copies a file from a UNIX server in Canada to a UNIX server in the UK. LOG=/data/proj/sftp/canada.log DAT=`date "+%d/%m/%y %H:%M"` HOMEDIR=/data/proj/sftp TGTFILE=P_DATA.csv cd $HOMEDIR echo "\nStarting retrieval of Canadian Data at $DAT" >> $LOG ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mishnok
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

unix system v release 3.2 (sco-unix?)

another unix printing issue. our client based pc's used to print some form's to our hp printer. as of the moment they can not print. i have checked & did the ff: #lpstat -r (scheduler is running) i dunno if i need to restart the whole unix box via shutdown or just checking at... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jedimaster
15 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SFTP VMS to UNIX

All I am a VMS guy just learning UNIX. My first task is to SFTP files from VMS to UNIX in BATCHMODE without having to enter a password. Note that using SFTP interactively works just fine. I have followed some specific instructions provided by a vendor with no success. I have also read... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: randyhouse
0 Replies

7. SCO

load sco xenix and sco unix binary ?

Hi I have some sco xenix object, bin and archive files that operate in sco unix 5.0.7. I know that sco unix kernel can support sco xenix binary. I want to know how can I link xenix and unix archives together? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: javad1_maroofi
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP in UNIX

I need create a Shell script to do the SFTP process. How can i provide username and password in the script.I had the below code.But it ask for password.How can i add user name and password in this code echo "OK, starting now..." sftp -b /dev/fd/0 testwasds3l<<EOF cd /opt/isproj/VOM/Scripts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morbid_angel
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Needed SFTP script from windows to UNIX server and from UNIX to windows server(reverse SFTP)

hi guys, i need a script to sftp the file from windows to unix server ....(before that i have to check whether the file exists in the windows server or not and again i have to reverse sftp the files from unix to windows server..... regards, Vasa Saikumar. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
13 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error UNIX: UNIX SCO release 5.05 system does not boot

UNIX sco release 5.05 system does not boot:cannot open device hd(40)/boot stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/bootWhat to do? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joaoalpande
2 Replies
SSH2_SFTP_STAT(3)							 1							 SSH2_SFTP_STAT(3)

ssh2_sftp_stat - Stat a file on a remote filesystem

SYNOPSIS
array ssh2_sftp_stat (resource $sftp, string $path) DESCRIPTION
Stats a file on the remote filesystem following any symbolic links. This function is similar to using the stat(3) function with the ssh2.sftp:// wrapper in PHP 5 and returns the same values. PARAMETERS
o $sftp - An SSH2 SFTP resource opened by ssh2_sftp(3). o $path - RETURN VALUES
See the documentation for stat(3) for details on the values which may be returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Stating a file via SFTP <?php $connection = ssh2_connect('shell.example.com', 22); ssh2_auth_password($connection, 'username', 'password'); $sftp = ssh2_sftp($connection); $statinfo = ssh2_sftp_stat($sftp, '/path/to/file'); $filesize = $statinfo['size']; $group = $statinfo['gid']; $owner = $statinfo['uid']; $atime = $statinfo['atime']; $mtime = $statinfo['mtime']; $mode = $statinfo['mode']; ?> SEE ALSO
ssh2_sftp_lstat(3), lstat(3), stat(3). PHP Documentation Group SSH2_SFTP_STAT(3)