Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Device driver request_region 0xcf8 fails Post 302462684 by dragonpoint on Thursday 14th of October 2010 07:33:45 PM
Old 10-14-2010
I see, Thanks!
How can i then make pci calls in kernel space? I believe I have make pci driver api calls from my driver instead.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help regarding device driver

Hi All, I have a device driver that uses UARTserial port to write/read to-from a device. That device driver is working fine on FC3 machine( kernel version 2.6.12)... Now I am switching to FC9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).I have changed the interrupt flag SA_INTERRUPT to IRQF_DISABLED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

3. Programming

regarding device driver

Hi All, I have a device driver that uses UARTserial port to write/read to-from a device. That device driver is working fine on FC3 machine( kernel version 2.6.12)... Now I am switching to FC9 (kernel version 2.6.25.11-97).I have changed the interrupt flag SA_INTERRUPT to IRQF_DISABLED... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajuprade
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Driver fails to recognize monitor type ...

Hello, Please help me if you could to resolve the problem with NVIDIA driver. I have Lenovo T61p. I installed RHAT6 Open Client and then downloaded and installed NVIDIA driver version 270.41.06. The product is Quadro FX 570. My laptop display type is LVDS. After installation everything works... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: susja
1 Replies
request_scroll(3alleg4) 					  Allegro manual					   request_scroll(3alleg4)

NAME
request_scroll - Queues a hardware scroll request with triple buffering. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int request_scroll(int x, int y); DESCRIPTION
This function is used for triple buffering. It requests a hardware scroll to the specified position, but returns immediately rather than waiting for a retrace. The scroll will then take place during the next vertical retrace, but you can carry on running other code in the meantime and use the poll_scroll() routine to detect when the flip has actually taken place. Triple buffering is only possible with certain drivers: you can look at the GFX_CAN_TRIPLE_BUFFER bit in the gfx_capabilities flag to see if it will work with the current driver. RETURN VALUE
This function returns zero on success, non-zero otherwise. SEE ALSO
poll_scroll(3alleg4), request_video_bitmap(3alleg4), gfx_capabilities(3alleg4), scroll_screen(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 request_scroll(3alleg4)