Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Any Android Developers in the Forums? Post 302461979 by vino on Wednesday 13th of October 2010 12:47:57 AM
Old 10-13-2010
Apps related to application provisioning and device management on Android.

Once the release is done, it will be part of the Oracle Database Lite Mobile Server and you could download and use it for free.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk Stats for Forums (Android v. iPhone)

Interesting... for both the iPhone and Andriod phones, so far browsing forums using the Tapatalk apps is rare. Seems folks like the web (browser) format better. With new tablets coming out, I think this trend (browser on tablets v. special apps) will continue. I was surprised, however, that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies
PRDB.DB0(5)							AFS File Reference						       PRDB.DB0(5)

NAME
prdb.DB0, prdb.DBSYS1 - Contain the Protection Database and associated log DESCRIPTION
The prdb.DB0 file contains the Protection Database, which maps AFS user, machine, and group names to their respective IDs (AFS UIDs and GIDs) and tracks group memberships. The Protection Server (ptserver process) uses the information in the database to help the File Server grant data access to authorized users. The prdb.DBSYS1 file is a log file in which the Protection Server logs each database operation before performing it. When an operation is interrupted, the Protection Server replays the log to complete the operation. Both files are in binary format and reside in the /var/lib/openafs/db directory on each of the cell's database server machines. When the Protection Server starts or restarts on a given machine, it establishes a connection with its peers and verifies that its copy of the database matches the copy on the other database server machines. If not, the Protection Servers call on AFS's distributed database technology, Ubik, to distribute to all of the machines the copy of the database with the highest version number. Always use the commands in the pts suite to administer the Protection Database. It is advisable to create an archive copy of the database on a regular basis, using a tool such as the UNIX tar command. SEE ALSO
prdb_check(8), pts(1), ptserver(8) COPYRIGHT
IBM Corporation 2000. <http://www.ibm.com/> All Rights Reserved. This documentation is covered by the IBM Public License Version 1.0. It was converted from HTML to POD by software written by Chas Williams and Russ Allbery, based on work by Alf Wachsmann and Elizabeth Cassell. OpenAFS 2012-03-26 PRDB.DB0(5)