Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Email sent to multiple user address? Post 302461672 by proghack on Tuesday 12th of October 2010 02:46:16 AM
Old 10-12-2010
Email sent to multiple user address?

hi all,
This is user that i want sent the email:
Code:
Email = allan@gmail.com bruce8899@gmail.com Chris@gmail.com

Code:
echo "$dir : $filecount is over the limit $limit " | mailx -s "${SUBJECT}" "${email}"

However it cannot sent to 3 user..only sent to 1 user email address.
Any 1 can help me solve it?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

i have removed my email address

I have removed my email address from the posted email. what else do I need to do? Thanks K-one (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: K-ONE
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send email where # is in the email address - Using Unix

Hi All, How do I send an email using malix where email address contains a #. I have a email address like this : #test@test.com I want to send email like malix -s "TEST" #test@test.com < SOMEFILE I tried \# but doesn't work. Please let me know how we can achieve this? I am in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jingi1234
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

redirection to email address

Can someone please tell me the format to redirect an output file to an email address? thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 4Given
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding an email address

Hi all, I have a file with X number of lines. Somewhere within each line will be an email address following the format: <telephone_number>@domain.net Each line is not a set length and there are no delimiters to work with. I want to write a script that extracts the telephone number... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandriver
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Panic kernal-mode address fault on user address 0x14

:) Firstly Hi all!!, im NEW!! and on here hoping that someone might be able to offer me some help... i have a server that keeps crashing every few days with the error message: PANIC KERNAL-MODE ADDRESS FAULT ON USER ADDRESS 0X14 KERNAL PAGE FAULT FROM (CS:EIP)=(100:EF71B5BD) EAX=EF822000... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Twix
10 Replies

6. HP-UX

How to change the email from address?

Hi Friends, I am facing one issue with my hpux server. I used to send mail from the hpux server directly to the customer id. By default the from address includes the complete hostname(eg:- user1@hostname.domain.com). My domain name is registered, but this individual hostname is not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arumon
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Change email address

How can I change email address registered with my unix.com account (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hiten.r.chauhan
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant use certain email address

I tried to re-register using my new email address which is <firstname>@<surname>.me But it never sent out the email confirmation. I had to hit the back button and use my gmail address instead and it came through instantly. Is there a problem with using .me addresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frustin
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Sending Mails to the Multiple Email Address

Hi All, I am pretty new to the mail service in Sun Solaris 5.10. If anybody help me in writing a script for the multiple recipient with subject and the body would be a helpful. Kindly help... Thanks in advance. :) Warm Regards, Pramod (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pramod_009
5 Replies
GIT-COLUMN(1)							    Git Manual							     GIT-COLUMN(1)

NAME
git-column - Display data in columns SYNOPSIS
git column [--command=<name>] [--[raw-]mode=<mode>] [--width=<width>] [--indent=<string>] [--nl=<string>] [--padding=<n>] DESCRIPTION
This command formats its input into multiple columns. OPTIONS
--command=<name> Look up layout mode using configuration variable column.<name> and column.ui. --mode=<mode> Specify layout mode. See configuration variable column.ui for option syntax. --raw-mode=<n> Same as --mode but take mode encoded as a number. This is mainly used by other commands that have already parsed layout mode. --width=<width> Specify the terminal width. By default git column will detect the terminal width, or fall back to 80 if it is unable to do so. --indent=<string> String to be printed at the beginning of each line. --nl=<N> String to be printed at the end of each line, including newline character. --padding=<N> The number of spaces between columns. One space by default. AUTHOR
Written by Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <pclouds@gmail.com[1]> GIT
Part of the git(1) suite NOTES
1. pclouds@gmail.com mailto:pclouds@gmail.com Git 1.8.5.3 01/14/2014 GIT-COLUMN(1)