Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? For Indian Members: What City Do You Live? Post 302461222 by syed2011 on Saturday 9th of October 2010 07:03:51 AM
Old 10-09-2010
Hyderabad is always my favorite spot for enjoyment. Its a city safe from all nature disaster.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

city wide connection

what would be the best way to phyisically connect a series of computerised bus stops to a central computer in a city-wide network?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitfireuk1
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

For China members:which city do you live?

hi guys: i am live in Changsha China , i am study here . which city do you live? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kingdream
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates

Update: UserCP Screeching Frog 0.7641 - Changed Live Chat to Live Updates In this version of the UserCP, I have changed "Live Chat" to "Live Updates" by disabling the ability to post in the "live chat" area and changed the name to "Live Updates" The reason for this change is that experienced... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
6 Replies
LedgerSMB::Location(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  LedgerSMB::Location(3pm)

NAME
LedgerSMB::Location - LedgerSMB class for managing Business Locations SYOPSIS
This module contains location management routines. This subclasses LedgerSMB::DBObject to provide access to automatice mapping of function arguments and the like. METHODS
delete save Saves the location. Properties to be set to be saved are: * location_id: Optional: Overwrite location with this id. * address1: First line of the address. * address2: Second line of the address * address3: Third line of the address * city * state: state or province * zipcode: zipcode or mail code, * country: The id of the country as per the country table get Retrieves a location record based on the id field of the object. Merges the properties into the object. search Returns anarrayref (and stores it on $self->{search_results} based on the search of addresses. Not currently used. Attributes used as search criteria: address1: Partial match for address line 1 address2: Partial match for address line 2, city: Partial match for city name state: Partial match for state or province name, zipcode: Partial match for zip or postal code, country: Partial name for country name) list_all Provides a list of all locations, ordered by country, then city, then state. delete Deletes the location identified by id Copyright (C) 2007, The LedgerSMB core team. This file is licensed under the Gnu General Public License version 2, or at your option any later version. A copy of the license should have been included with your software. perl v5.14.2 2011-07-06 LedgerSMB::Location(3pm)