Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How Can We Increase the Size of Our Community? Post 302461108 by Corona688 on Friday 8th of October 2010 02:00:57 PM
Old 10-08-2010
Knowing what people are looking for and not finding could help too. So, search statistics in general sound interesting.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to increase the size of the stack

Hi!!, could someone tell me how to increase the stack size in HP-UX? Thanx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
7 Replies

2. HP-UX

increase size

Hi All, one of the mount point in Hp ux server has reached 95% its a data base file and can not be deleted. so i want to know how to increase the size of mount point i am new to unix ,please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyoti
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to increase the size of the allotment

Hi all, I have a 130gb HDD of which 95b is taken up by various partitions of windows xp... I partitioned my HDD and gave solaris 10gb of space, but now owing to some development stuff i need to increase the space!!! How do i do it!! Please note that i do have ~20gb of space left still...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to increase the filesystem size?

Hi.. I want to increase the file system size of any filesystem online, without using the Volume manager like LVMs, is it possible? & if yes then how? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
3 Replies

5. Solaris

increase Root size

Dear all, I am very new to solaris, I have installed solaris 10, i tried installing few softwares into file system, unfortunately system failed to install stating "No space left on device " i searched few threads and it says, we have to increase root size. where my root size is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: radhnki
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase salt size

Unix protect its password by using salt It that mean larger the salt size the more secure? if the salt size increase greatly, will the password still able to be cracked? thank you for helping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cryogen
1 Replies

7. Solaris

increase metadevice size

Hi, I am having two metadevices d50 and d100 which are used to created soft partitions as and when required. d50 and d100 are metadevices formed on different disks. d50 -- disks 0 & 1 d100 -- disks 2 & 3 I have a soft partition d70 os 50 GB on d50. Now there is no free space on d50. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sag71155
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase size to sd[b-c]

hi guys I am working on my vmware workstation. I have a /dev/sdb which is 5GB. I am using LVM. Now I increase /dev/sdb 2 more GB. fdisk -l shows 7 GB but pvscan still shows 5GB. how do I make my system recognize the new 7GB added and be able to add those to my physical volumen and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kopper
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Swap size increase

Dear All, How to increase the swap size when physicall memory reaches 60 %. OR it can be only done after the physicall memory is full. Rgds Rj (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
8 Replies
CFSNDSERV(6)							     cfsndserv							      CFSNDSERV(6)

NAME
cfsndserv - crossfire client sound server DESCRIPTION
getzone adjusts and mixes sounds before playing them USAGE
getzone none - started automatically by crossfire client CONFIGURATION OPTIONS
~/.crossfire/sndconfig can contain the following options: stereo 1 means stereo sound, 0 - mono bits bitrate of generated sound - 8 or 16 signed if we should sent signed data to the soundcard. 1 means yes. frequency speed of playing data. This should be 11025, or sound pitch will change buffers how many buffers to allocate buflen how big the buffers should be. buffers*buflen shouldn't be smaller than the longest sound to be played. simultaneously home many sound can be played at the same time. When this setting is bigger, each sound volume will decrease. HOW DOES IT WORK
? The sound server gets information about sounds to be played on standard input. The information is a line: <sound number> <sound type> <relative x> <relative y> All those numbers are hex. The file ~/.crossfire/sounds contains description of sound numbers and types. For example: 3 0 5 0 Means that normal sound SOUND_FUMBLE spell should be played as it's source was5 units to the right of player. Sounds are mixed in special buffers, which are in fact one buffer, which should be big enough for the biggest sound to be played. The buffers, if contain anything, are sent one by one to the sound device. Each buffer is cleaned after playing. Sounds data is multiplied by some ratio (<1) evaluated from it's position and volume and added to the buffers, starting from the next after the one being played. So bigger buffer means bigger delay, before th sound is actually played, but the smaller buffer is, the bigger is possibility, we won't succeed filling the next buffer, before last is played. SEE ALSO
crossfire(1) http://crossfire.real-time.com AUTHOR
Jaakko Niemi put this page together for Debian packages by cutting and pasting from README file of crossfire-client. 3rd Berkeley Distribution 2002-02-23 CFSNDSERV(6)