Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting remsh: jar -C option does not work Post 302460914 by AB10 on Friday 8th of October 2010 02:15:36 AM
Old 10-08-2010
Thank u all for the help!

I tried the above command without -C option and it worked!

But i dnt know how it succeeded?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

option followed by : taking next option if argument missing with getopts

Hi all, I am parsing command line options using getopts. The problem is that mandatory argument options following ":" is taking next option as argument if it is not followed by any argument. Below is the script: while getopts :hd:t:s:l:p:f: opt do case "$opt" in -h|-\?)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

lp -o <option> doesn't work

why lp -o <option> doesn't work on my SCO Unix. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wendyz
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

remsh doesn't work

Hi, I need to use remsh inside a ksh script. The script would remsh to another machine (maybe different OS) and then execute commands. A Simple Script: #!/usr/bin/ksh remsh sun7656 -l myuser "cd /user.3/MyFolder; ls -lart" But this gives me the error: permission denied I also... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: som.nitk
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

recently introduced to the newer option for find...does an older option exist?

To find all the files in your home directory that have been edited in some way since the last tar file, use this command: find . -newer backup.tar.gz Is anyone familiar with an older solution? looking to identify files older then 15mins across several directories. thanks, manny (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remsh

Hi All, Im using remsh to execute shell script on remote server. And this script gets called from another AIX server. My code is: remsh $rHost -l $rUser -n "export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java6_64_SR7; export ORACLE_HOME=/oravl01/oracle/11.1.0.7; export... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: AB10
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to write all the jar name in single with delimiter ":" in beween the jar name

Hi All, I am having 7 jar files in a dir. abc like listed below bash-3.00$ cd abc bash-3.00$ ls 123.jar 23wdawd.jar dfsa23.jar dsa.jar wew234.jar adsd234234.jar dfsda423.jarNow i want to assign all this jar files to a variable in the below format ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
6 Replies
Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)

NAME
Mojo::CookieJar - Cookie jar for HTTP 1.1 user agents SYNOPSIS
use Mojo::CookieJar; my $jar = Mojo::CookieJar->new; DESCRIPTION
Mojo::CookieJar is a minimalistic and relaxed cookie jar for HTTP 1.1 user agents. ATTRIBUTES
Mojo::CookieJar implements the following attributes. "max_cookie_size" my $max_cookie_size = $jar->max_cookie_size; $jar = $jar->max_cookie_size(4096); Maximum cookie size in bytes, defaults to 4096. METHODS
Mojo::CookieJar inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following new ones. "add" $jar = $jar->add(@cookies); Add multiple Mojo::Cookie::Response objects to the jar. "empty" $jar->empty; Empty the jar. "extract" $jar = $jar->extract($tx); Extract response cookies from transaction. "find" my @cookies = $jar->find($url); Find Mojo::Cookie::Request objects in the jar for Mojo::URL object. "inject" $jar = $jar->inject($tx); Inject request cookies into transaction. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojo::CookieJar(3pm)