Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Aggregated points
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Aggregated points Post 302460905 by quincyjones on Friday 8th of October 2010 01:26:57 AM
Old 10-08-2010
Code:
a1 191 391 26
a1 401 601 14
a1 2921 3121 20
a1 4781 4981 39
a1 4991 5191 1
a1 6051 6251 54
a1 6261 6461 73
a1 6471 6671 16

Hey than alot! It is working fine. is it possible to continue the flow 191:391-391-591....?means if it didnt find any thing it should print 0 like [a1 391 591 0].

Code:
a1 191 391 26
a1 391 591 0
a1 591 791 ...................

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount points

sometimes in Solaris 8 when I go to mount filesystems using either the mount command or by editing the /etc/vfstab, i get a nice little error message saying the the number of allowable mount points has been exceeded. I have read man pages until I am blue in the face and no where can I find what the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manderson19
3 Replies

2. UNIX and Linux Applications

Gnuplot question: how to plot 3D points as colored points in map view?

I have a simple gnuplot question. I have a set of points (list of x,y,z values; irregularly spaced, i.e. no grid) that I want to plot. I want the plot to look like this: - points in map view (no 3D view) - color of each point should depend on its z-value. - I want to define my own color scale -... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I get entries between two points

Hi, I am trying to write a script to get entries between two points lets say start and end points from a log file, the log file time format is as follows Start - 07/Aug/2008:18:26:43 End - 07/Aug/2008:19:36:43 I tried using the following awk command but it couldnt pick up the entries... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: openspark
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

mount points

hi, I believe a mount point does not have to be a physical disk, but rather a logical one? Is this correct? if so, how can I find out if my mount points are on different physical disks? thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
9 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Points?

Has any thought been given to assigning points to threads much in the way the HP ITRC forums do? This might not be possible, just a thought. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: candlejack
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Mount Points? How?

Hi folks, I have been asked to performed the following: Add the following new moint points systemA:/avp and SystemB:/usr/sap/trans to be the new linux server ZZZ How can I add those mount points and how those mount points can become another linuz server?:wall::wall::wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 300zxmuro
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to assign multiple IPs to Aggregated interface in Solaris 10?

I have 2 physical interfaces (bnx0 and bnx1) aggregated into aggr1. I need to assign second IP, and normally I know how to do it to physical interface (i.e. bnx0:1) however same trick (aggr1:1) is not working. Is there any way to do it? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bratan
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count aggregated command output using wc -l

Hi all, I need to run a bunch of commands seperated by ; but then count the total lines of output. Pipes and redirection don't seem to be helping me. Anyone know how I can do this properly: ls /usr/bin/nslookup ; ls /usr/sbin/lsof ; ls /sbin/ifconfig ; ls /usr/sbin/dmidecode ; ls... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dan-e
2 Replies

9. AIX

Aggregated Etherchannel

Hi, I have a AIX5.3 P6-520 with 8x1Gb Ethernet ports with possible connections to 2 CISCO 2960 switches. I can create 8023ad Etherchannels which work correctly with the switches (I have set up for LACP passive and a valid channels) But can create 2x 8023ad 4Gb Etherchannels with no backups.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spitzie
2 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangExt - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangExt; $lext = code2langext('acm'); # $lext gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langext2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langext_codes(); @names = all_langext_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangExt" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language extensions, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language extensions. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langext('acm','alpha'); $lext = code2langext('acm',LOCALE_LANGEXT_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'acm' for Mesopotamian Arabic. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langext2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langext_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langext_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langext_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::rename_langext_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::add_langext_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangExt::delete_langext_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::LangExt(3)