Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Red5 Server Installation
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Red5 Server Installation Post 302460163 by JungBoy1988 on Wednesday 6th of October 2010 07:09:08 AM
Old 10-06-2010
Error Red5 Server Installation

Hello,

I Have a Problem...
I have a Debian server where I would like Red5 instalation. Now I have the Red5 0.9.1 loaded on my server and want to instalation with *make* the server and it did not work. I keep getting this message here.:
Quote:
debian:/home/red5-0.9.1# make
ant dist
Buildfile: build.xml
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

-library.check:
[echo] Java: java.home is /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre and the target version is 1.6
[echo] Ant: ant.home is /usr/share/ant and the target version is Apache Ant version 1.7.0 compiled on April 29 200 8

-java6.check:
[echo] Using Java 1.6

prepare:

compile:
[echo] javac version: 1.6
[echo] Not using the Eclipse IDE
[echo] Compiler adapter name: modern
[taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource org/apache/ivy/ant/antlib.xml. It could not be found.

compile-core:

retrieve:

BUILD FAILED
/home/red5-0.9.1/build.xml:218: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/red5-0.9.1/build.xml:232: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/red5-0.9.1/build.xml:177: Problem: failed to create task or type antlibSmilierg.apache.ivy.ant:settings
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

This appears to be an antlib declaration.
Action: Check that the implementing library exists in one of:
-/usr/share/ant/lib
-/root/.ant/lib
-a directory added on the command line with the -lib argument

Total time: 1 second
make: *** [red5] Fehler 1
I have ant-ivy also already installed and all of the packages

but it does not work. Always the same error
can someone help me here?

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

appache server installation

hi , I am trying to install appache 2 on solaris 9 over SPARC . i have configured the server , run make and make install . but when i try to start the appachectl it is giving me an error. it says that : "ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppass
9 Replies

2. Solaris

Server Installation Help

Forgive me for posting this. That was the wrong way to install the NXServer. If anyone has documentation links, let me know please. Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: smac
0 Replies

3. SCO

Server installation problem

Hi, After installing our application in SCO UNIX 7.1.3, instead of asking username and password it's prompting to A:/> . Even after restart its its asking as "press any key to reboot". So, how can i come to my unix prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pintupatro
1 Replies

4. Solaris

how do I make my workstation an installation server for a remote server?.

Is there a way I can make my Sun workstation as a installation server for a remote server?. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: calsum
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with red5 process

Hello, I have installed red5 on my linux server successfully at folder opt/red5. Installation is successful and red5 is also running successfully but everytime I have to execute sh ./red5.sh start command at my server red5 directory using putty. After some time red5 process automatically... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error with ANT build for red5

I installed java at usr/local/jdk directory. My Java Version is 1.6.0_05. I have installed apache ant version 1.8.1 in folder opt/ant successfully. And later on I have installed RED 5.0.9 final version at /opt/ant directory. But I am getting error while building ant at RED5 , I got following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ninadgac
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Xen Server Installation on CentOS6...?

Hello Folks, Anyone know about the support possibilities of Xenserver(open source) on CentOS6..? As I Googled and read alot of forums, but no luck. I have tried the followings. OS: CentOS6 Kernel: 2.6.32-71.29.1.el6.x86_64 Arch: x86_64 When tried to install XenServer from source. Xen4.0 -... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandranjoy
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Apache Server installation

Hi, can we install two diferent versions of apache on same server for different applications? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madhudeva
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Ubuntu server 12.04 installation

hello, i have been try installing Ubuntu server 12.04 and receiving a message: no network interface card detected. can someone help me to locate where my interface card is (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naghazky
1 Replies
ant-phone(1)							 ANT Manual Pages						      ant-phone(1)

NAME
ant-phone - an interactive ISDN telephone application SYNOPSIS
ant-phone [options] DESCRIPTION
ant-phone is part of ANT (ANT is Not a Telephone). It let's you make and receive telephone calls and talk via sound devices. It uses CAPI 2.0 as ISDN interface. OPTIONS
ant-phone accepts the following options: -h, --help Show summary of options -v, --version Print version information -r, --cleanup Remove stale socket file left by accident by a previous run of ANT. You only need this option if ANT says: "local bind: Address already in use" -d, --debug[=debuglevel] Print additional runtime debugging data to stdout, debuglevel = 1..4 -i, --soundin=device ALSA device name for input (recording), default: "default" -o, --soundout=device ALSA device name for output (playback), default: "default" -m, --msn=msn identifying MSN (for outgoing calls), 0 for master MSN of this termination/port, default: 0 -l, --msns=msns MSNs to listen on, semicolon-separated list or '*', default: * -c, --call=number Make a running instance of ANT make a call to the specified number, useful for calling from an external address book application -s, --sleep Shut down CAPI connection to prepare for removal of broken kernel modules, which don't survive suspend/restore. -w, --wakeup Restore CAPI connection after ISDN modules loaded again. The connection will be also restored by dialing a number, but before the connection is restored, you won't be able to accept calls. NOTES
If the used sound devices (arguments of --soundin and --soundout) are equal, a full duplex sound device is needed. FILES
~/.ant-phone/history the last dialed numbers ~/.ant-phone/options user specific options file ~/.ant-phone/callerid saved history of incoming and outgoing calls ~/.ant-phone/recordings/* recordings of recorded phone calls BUGS
Caller ID stores hangup reason localized. This will break, if someone uses letters outside of English alphabet for translation of hangup reasons. AUTHORS
ANT was developed by Roland Stigge <stigge@antcom.de>, based on ideas from IVCALL, Copyright 2002 Lennart Poettering. G.711 handling by Sun Microsystems. Contributions by Joerg Mayer <jmayer@loplof.de>, Lars Volkhardt <Lars.Volkhardt@uni-konstanz.de>, Ivan Schreter <schreter@gmx.net>. Version 0.1.0 27 April 2003 ant-phone(1)