Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Any Android Developers in the Forums? Post 302459257 by Neo on Monday 4th of October 2010 08:17:57 AM
Old 10-04-2010
Will you be developing using the Android Eclipse plugin or the SDK?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk Stats for Forums (Android v. iPhone)

Interesting... for both the iPhone and Andriod phones, so far browsing forums using the Tapatalk apps is rare. Seems folks like the web (browser) format better. With new tablets coming out, I think this trend (browser on tablets v. special apps) will continue. I was surprised, however, that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies
REPOSCTL(8)						     Linux Programmers Manual						       REPOSCTL(8)

NAME
reposctl - control utility for reposd SYNOPSIS
reposctl DESCRIPTION
reposctl is a simple shell program for controling the reposd(8) metric repository daemon. It provides the ability to manipulate the state of the daemon as well as online loading and unloading of metric repository plugins. COMMANDS
h print help message s print status of daemon i initialize repository service t terminate repository service l pluginlib load plugin library u pluginlib unload plugin library v pluginlib view/list metrics supported by plugin library q quit/exit control utility g id retrieve values for given metric id f id num retrieve filtered (top-n, sorted) values for given metric id r id list system and type of resource for given metrid id G list current global metric filter F num set the global metric filter k kill gathering daemon d start gathering daemon FILES
/etc/reposd.conf This file contains the daemon configuration settings. See reposd.conf(5) for more information. BUGS
The SBLIM project maintains a mailing list to which you should direct all questions regarding sfcb, sfcc, wbemcli, the metric data gatherer, or any of the SBLIM providers. To subscribe to this list visit: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/sblim-issues Please report bugs you discover to the bug tracker. The SBLIM project bug tracking page can be found at: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=128809&atid=712784 AUTHORS
Please refer to the AUTHORS file distributed with sblim-gather. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2012 IBM Corp. LICENSE
reposctl is distributed under the terms of the Eclipse Public License ("Agreement"). Any use, reproduction or distribution of this program constitutes recipeients acceptance of the agreement. You can obtain a current copy of the Eclipse Public License from http://www.opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php SEE ALSO
reposd(8), reposd.conf(5), sblim-gather-2.2.8 06/17/2014 REPOSCTL(8)