Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting AT command parameter passing to php file Post 302458999 by thruxmore on Sunday 3rd of October 2010 05:42:53 AM
Old 10-03-2010
AT command parameter passing to php file

I have a bash script which utilizes a random function and then runs a file at now plus a random time.

The problem is, that the php file requires a parameter after it eg:
Code:
phpfile.php?code=123245b3

When i put in the file including the full path, with the at command, it will run, but not with the parameters.

eg:
Code:
randn=2
uniquenum="?code=123245b3"
thefile="/usr/share/sites-enabled/mydomainname.com/phpfile.php"$uniquenum
at -f thefile now + $randn minutes

This spits out a file not found error. But if I remove the $uniquenum variable, it accepts the code, but of course the php file doesnt run correctly.

Even if I hard code the "?code=123245b3", using no variables, it still spits out the file not found error.

How can I get the parameter passed to the file?

I just realised that I need to use php in front of the file to get it to run, but php doesnt accept the parameters either.

Last edited by thruxmore; 10-03-2010 at 07:11 AM.. Reason: more information

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Passing Parameter in SED command

Hi, I am trying to replace a URL by another URL in the SED command e.g. cat dir/filename1 | sed -e 's/"http:\/\/*dtd"/"http:\/\/abc.def.com\/xyz.dtd"/' > dir/newfile.xml But I need to pass a parameter to the SED command which should have the new url string i.e.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsrookie
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter from one file to shell script

Hi All, I have a 2 files. File1 i am generating using an ETL tool, which is a comman seperated delimited file which contains country code & load date. everytime, this country code will be updated from a table. It might be AB or BA & ld_date will be for which date we need to load the file. ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit.Sagpariya
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing filename as parameter and displaying the file contents

Hi All, Its extremely urgent regarding the following requirement. I have created few files in a directory. I have write a program in shell scripting such that it prompts for the filename . once the filename is entered,it should print the contents of the file. Can anyone help with... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: radhi2424
7 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Passing date parameter on Kshell command line

I need to execute a .ksh from command line. The ksh calls a control file and has 3 parameters. First parameter is a csv file, second the target table in oracle and third parameter is a date parameter. I am attempting the below from the ksh command line {code} => testfile.ksh filname.csv... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kobe24
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Passing a Unix parameter to SQLPlus login command

hi All, i m trying to pass a user choice paramter from unix to sqlplus connect command here i want the user to enter the username and password he wants to connect in sql plus through read in unix and then automatically connect to that instance. sqlplus -s $1/$2 where $ 1 and $2 will b... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing file content as parameter

Hi All, I am passing a file value as parameter to awk command; Par.txt A|B Input.txt A,1 B,3 C,4 D,5 My desired output should be A,1 B,3 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter to awk command

Hi, I have a situation where I need to create a SQL statement using Unix script for each value in first field (ID). The file looks like this. Id,TARGET_FIELD_NAME,SOURCE_FIELD_NAME 1,Test_Rate,Field1 1,Test_Factor,Field2 1,Test_Size,Field3 2,Test_Rate,Field4 2,Test_Factor,Field5... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiranredz
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing command as a function parameter

Hi All, Just trying to implement the below shell script using AIX ksh shell. myfunc { eval "$*" } CMD='ls -la /etc/hosts | awk '{print $9"|"$5}'' myfunc $CMD Keeping getting "|}: not found" errors, any pointers would greatly be appreciated. Kind Regards Ed Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: eo29
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Passing parameter through file

Hi , I am passing date parameter through file my shell script testing.sh is #set -x #set -v asd=$1 asd1=$2 echo $asd echo $asd1 Passing parameter as below sh testing.sh `cat file1.txt` Output (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaushik02018
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace multiple file by passing parameter value

Hello All, I want to change date part in file name to yesterday date in the file name. example file name file-12122017-06-30-41.dat want file-12112017-06-30-41.dat I am doing like below. Below it is not changing the filename. Actually it is not parsing the $today and $yesterday value in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: looney
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.10. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2010 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2010 php-config(1)