Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Column comparison between two files: moved from another post Post 302458902 by bartus11 on Saturday 2nd of October 2010 01:53:32 PM
Old 10-02-2010
Code:
join Pval.txt Freq.txt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting a list of filenames of moved files

I'm moving a list of files of some extension and I wish to output the moved filenames into a text file, I tried using the command below, but after all the files are moved, I got a blank file. find /abc/temp -type f -mtime +365 \( -name "*.bak" -o -name "*.log" \) -exec mv -f {} /junk \; >>... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chengwei
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

rsync, which files where moved?

Hello, I am using rsync to make sure that my folder "local" mirrors the remote directory "remote". When a file is copied from "remote" to "local", I need to apply a bash script to it. What would be a neat way to do that? Thanks ps: is there a way to edit the title of the thread (I am a bit... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Showing Moved Files

Hi everyone, In a directory I have files with various extensions. I would like to move all the files ending in .L2 into a directory: ~/test. But I would also like to show which files are being moved. Of course I could type: $ ls *.L2 $ mv *.L2 ~/test Is there a way I can combine these two... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: msb65
5 Replies

4. Solaris

files updated in last 10 hours should be moved

Hi, I would like to move all files that are updated in last 10 hrs. to some temporary folder. Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay1979
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to know the user who moved the files to other dir

Hi, I want to know the user ID who moved a file from one directory to another Directory. Example: File1 created by user A is present in dirA then some one has moved it to dirB using "mv" command I want to know the user ID who moved the file to dirB. As far as i know "ls -lrt" command... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srilaxmi
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List moved files in text file

Hi. I am actually doing all of this on OSX, but using unix apps and script. I have built my own transparent rsync/open directory/mobility/etc set of scripts for the firm I work at, and it is all almost complete except for ONE THING. I have the classic problem with rsync where if a user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashtefere
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

column value comparison in a file

Hi, Can any one help with my below requirement. i need to compare each line by line and in each line i have to compare some columns values with previous line column values in perl script. Can any one help me........! its very urgent. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jam_prasanna
3 Replies

8. Linux

Possible Cause of Files Not Being Moved?

Hi ULF, Good day! I'm working on a LINUX Suse server and I have an entry in CRON which looks like this below: 0 5 * * * /usr/bin/find /opt/nsfw/var/partition-all/ -name "RCV_SASN*" -exec mv '{}' /opt/nsfw/var/rcv-archive/ \; This tool runs everyday at 5am and it will just move the files... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in column comparison & adding extra line to files

Hi, I wanted to check whether the x,y,z coordinates of two files are equal or not. At times, when one file is converted to another suitable file extension , there are some chances that the data mismatch would happen during the conversion. In order to avoid the data misfit, i would like to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: b@l@ji
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to count the number of files moved?

I'm writing a script for searching substring in file content and then moving found files. So far I've wrote script shown below grep -lir 'stringtofind' $1 | xargs mv -t $2 How can i count number of files moved? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kadikis
4 Replies
CUBRID_NEXT_RESULT(3)							 1						     CUBRID_NEXT_RESULT(3)

cubrid_next_result - Get result of next query when executing multiple SQL statements

SYNOPSIS
bool cubrid_next_result (resource $result) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_next_result(3) function is used to get results of next query if multiple SQL statements are executed and CUBRID_EXEC_QUERY_ALL flag is set upon cubrid_execute(3). PARAMETERS
o $result -$result comes from a call to cubrid_execute(3) RETURN VALUES
TRUE, when process is successful. FALSE, when process is unsuccessful. EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_next_result(3) example <?php $conn = cubrid_connect("127.0.0.1", 33000, "demodb", "dba"); $sql_stmt = "SELECT * FROM code; SELECT * FROM history WHERE host_year=2004 AND event_code=20281"; $res = cubrid_execute($conn, $sql_stmt, CUBRID_EXEC_QUERY_ALL); get_result_info($res); cubrid_next_result($res); get_result_info($res); function get_result_info($req) { printf(" ------------ get_result_info -------------------- "); $row_num = cubrid_num_rows($req); $col_num = cubrid_num_cols($req); $column_name_list = cubrid_column_names($req); $column_type_list = cubrid_column_types($req); $column_last_name = cubrid_field_name($req, $col_num - 1); $column_last_table = cubrid_field_table($req, $col_num - 1); $column_last_type = cubrid_field_type($req, $col_num - 1); $column_last_len = cubrid_field_len($req, $col_num - 1); $column_1_flags = cubrid_field_flags($req, 1); printf("%-30s %d ", "Row count:", $row_num); printf("%-30s %d ", "Column count:", $col_num); printf(" "); printf("%-30s %-30s %-15s ", "Column Names", "Column Types", "Column Len"); printf("------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "); $size = count($column_name_list); for($i = 0; $i < $size; $i++) { $column_len = cubrid_field_len($req, $i); printf("%-30s %-30s %-15s ", $column_name_list[$i], $column_type_list[$i], $column_len); } printf(" "); printf("%-30s %s ", "Last Column Name:", $column_last_name); printf("%-30s %s ", "Last Column Table:", $column_last_table); printf("%-30s %s ", "Last Column Type:", $column_last_type); printf("%-30s %d ", "Last Column Len:", $column_last_len); printf("%-30s %s ", "Second Column Flags:", $column_1_flags); printf(" "); } ?> The above example will output: ------------ get_result_info -------------------- Row count: 6 Column count: 2 Column Names Column Types Column Len ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ s_name char 1 f_name varchar 6 Last Column Name: f_name Last Column Table: code Last Column Type: varchar Last Column Len: 6 Second Column Flags: ------------ get_result_info -------------------- Row count: 4 Column count: 5 Column Names Column Types Column Len ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ event_code integer 11 athlete varchar 40 host_year integer 11 score varchar 10 unit varchar 5 Last Column Name: unit Last Column Table: history Last Column Type: varchar Last Column Len: 5 Second Column Flags: not_null primary_key unique_key SEE ALSO
cubrid_execute(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_NEXT_RESULT(3)