Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX 5.3 : Limitation to 1 telnet session for some users Post 302458269 by feilong on Thursday 30th of September 2010 09:14:33 AM
Old 09-30-2010
Thanks a lot Franck for your quick reply, it's working fine.
And sorry for not read correctly the manual...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

telnet session timeout

hi, we can set something such that if the user has been idle for a while, it will auto disconnect. where to do so? thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Telnet session does not expire

Dear friends.. Our project has a module that runs on handheld devices. Through the handheld we telnet to solaris where the application actually runs. I noticed that after starting a session through the handheld, if i go out of range or if i remove and replace the battery in the handheld, the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deepsteptom
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Telnet Session

{ sleep 2 echo "$user" sleep 2 echo "$password" sleep 2 echo " ls" sleep 10 echo "exit" }| telnet $server I have a machine x and i have executed the above script on machine 'x'. i entered the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pathanjalireddy
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Telnet session

Hi Is there any way whilst in a telnet session you can view your client machine name that you are using to connect to the Unix box ? :eek: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mlucas
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Telnet Session to AIX

Hello, I have AIX 5.3 at home connected to netgear router. Port Forwarding has been enabled on the router. Problem is that if I want to telnet, I have to try 2 or 3 times before I can get a logon prompt. It times out for first or second time (Connection to session <IP_Address> failed: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluebee
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disconnecting a telnet session

How can I disconnect an existing telnet session? The host is a serial port server with multiple ports. The users login using the host's name and a port, i.e. telnet host01 1235. Thanks. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: cooldude
14 Replies

7. HP-UX

ssh session getting hung (smilar to hpux telnet session is getting hung after about 15 minutes)

Our network administrators implemented some sort of check to kill idle sessions and now burden is on us to run some sort of keep alive. Client based keep alive doesn't do a very good job. I have same issue with ssh. Does solution 2 provided above apply for ssh sessions also? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoda9691
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SED on AIX Limitation

Hello, I have a problem running a script created in ksh for Linux (Tested on Debian 5.0, Ubuntu Server 10.04 and RHEL 5.1), it works properly. :b: I trying to pass it to a AIX 5.3. :wall: The problem is the character limit of 256 on a command system and SED. I need to cut the contents of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: nemesis.spa
8 Replies

9. AIX

What is the limitation in AIX?

Hi All, i got few questions... 1) What is the maximum number of files that we can save under a single directory in AIX ? (* we have enough storage/disk space) 2) And what is the maximum number of sub - directories in side a directory? I know that...every directory is a (special)... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
11 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)