Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Read Table,View,Package,Function and Procedure Name in a File Post 302457846 by sboss on Wednesday 29th of September 2010 01:21:02 AM
Old 09-29-2010
Read Table,View,Package,Function and Procedure Name in a File

Hi

I am new to Unix shell scripting. But i need help to slove the below issue.

Issue description:
I want to read table, view names and package names in a file

my plan to find the table name is : search "From" key word find the table or view
To find the packge name : Search "Package body" key word
To Search Function Name: Search "Function"

In a file i have multiple queries like below.

Sample file:

select * from EMP,DEPT
where emp.deptno=dept.deptno

Package Body xxx_Search_PKG

In the above query i want to find the EMP table first display out as below in a file. find DEPT table and put in second line.

Output: Find each table or Function or Package and display out put like below in one file.

<file Name> <0000> <table name/package name/function name> <Report> <APPS>

Thanks in Advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

procedure/function not found in .ksh

Hi all , I am getting an error "job_procfile not found" while excecuting a .ksh script. The script is used to create control-m ( scheduler ) jobs dynamically by reading parameter files ( flat filescomma seperated ) job_procfile is a function within the .ksh script The script is something... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajesh_ramaoz
8 Replies

2. Programming

how to view symbol table in unix

hi , How to view the contents of a "c" program symbol table information in unix. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saravanan_nitt
1 Replies

3. Programming

Cannot read a file with read(fd, buffer, buffersize) function

# include <stdio.h> # include <fcntl.h> # include <stdlib.h> # include <sys/stat.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { int fRead, fPadded, padVal; int btRead; int BUFFSIZE = 512; char buff; if (argc != 4) { printf ("Please provide all of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naranja18she
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

loading the data to the partitioned table using procedure

Hi one help, I need one procedure to load data from flat file to table. Table name as input parameter for the procedure. can anyone help me Thanks, Raj, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: easterraj
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

create table via stored procedure (passing the table name to it)

hi there, I am trying to create a stored procedure that i can pass the table name to and it will create a table with that name. but for some reason it creates with what i have defined as the variable name . In the case of the example below it creates a table called 'tname' for example ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rethink
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read parameter file in a shell script to unload a DB2 Table???

Hi , I Have following requirement: DB2 Sql query to pass from a parameter file for example, I would create a parameter file with (SELECT column 1, column 2 FROM Table name) then job would read it and create a file with the contents named table.txt How to write/modify below ksh script to... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: developer.dwh9
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Table or view is not exist

If I select the statement on db is ok, but same statement on UNIX script I get table or view is not exist. what should I do?:( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hscript
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Improving find to read table name from file

Hi there, I currently use the following find command to recursively search all the subdirectories in our file system for a table ( in this case BB_TENURE_DAYS) find -type f -exec grep -l "BB_TENURE_DAYS" {} \+ So I have this so far - the problem is how do I read the line to get the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rjsha1
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Read Table in file and split

HELLO I need your help please , i need to read a file that contain a table like : Name | Status ------------------ DB 1 | UP DB 2 | UP DB 3 | DOWN DB 4 | UP DB 5 | UP the objective to read each line and check if DB is UP or Down and give me the name of Down database.... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Abdellah
10 Replies
Package::Stash::XS(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     Package::Stash::XS(3)

NAME
Package::Stash::XS - faster and more correct implementation of the Package::Stash API VERSION
version 0.28 SYNOPSIS
use Package::Stash; DESCRIPTION
This is a backend for Package::Stash, which provides the functionality in a way that's less buggy and much faster. It will be used by default if it's installed, and should be preferred in all environments with a compiler. BUGS
No known bugs (but see the BUGS section in Package::Stash). Please report any bugs to GitHub Issues at <https://github.com/doy/package-stash-xs/issues>. SEE ALSO
Package::Stash SUPPORT
You can find this documentation for this module with the perldoc command. perldoc Package::Stash::XS You can also look for information at: o MetaCPAN <https://metacpan.org/release/Package-Stash-XS> o Github <https://github.com/doy/package-stash-xs> o RT: CPAN's request tracker <http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=Package-Stash-XS> o CPAN Ratings <http://cpanratings.perl.org/d/Package-Stash-XS> AUTHOR
Jesse Luehrs <doy@tozt.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2013 by Jesse Luehrs. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-16 Package::Stash::XS(3)