Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Resource Group Monitoring
Operating Systems AIX Resource Group Monitoring Post 302457565 by bakunin on Tuesday 28th of September 2010 09:40:14 AM
Old 09-28-2010
Have a look at the "clstat" program. It can be run continuously or as a snapshot and should tell you everything you want to know.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

sun Cluster resource group cant failover

I have rcently setup a 4 node cluster running sun cluster 3.2 and I have installed 4 zones on each node. when installing the zones I had to install the zone on all nodes the on the last node do a zlogin -C <zonename> this worked ok. theni I tried to siwitch the zone to node a thei work... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: lesliek
14 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris + VCS , move a resource to another group

Hi, I am running Solaris 10 + VCS 5 in one of our environment. Recently one of my colleague configured all resources in a single service group.( ie, one service group which has all resources) ,Usually we create seperate service groups for Hardware & for application. For eg: SYS_HW_GRP, will... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpics66
0 Replies

3. AIX

HACMP resource group State not STABLE

Hi, Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on but maybe a mod could move it if not. When trying to move a HACMP resource group between lpars on AIX I receive the following. State not STABLE/RP_RUNNING or ibcasts Join for node 2 rejected, Clearing in join protocol flag... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: elmesy
11 Replies

4. Red Hat

HELP - Resource/Performance Monitoring Script - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server

Hi all, ------------------------- Linux OS Version/Release: ------------------------- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.5 (Tikanga) Linux <hostname> 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jun 23 10:52:51 EDT 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux I have a server that hosts 30+ Oracle... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

5. AIX

Adding a Volume Group to an HACMP Resource Group?

Hi, I have a 2 node Cluster. Which is working in active/passive mode (i.e Node#1 is running and when it goes down the Node#2 takes over) Now there's this requirement that we need a mount point say /test that should be available in active node #1 and when node #1 goes down and node#2 takes... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
6 Replies

6. AIX

How to install system resource monitoring utilities?

Hello Experts, Topas, nmon, vmon & top monitoring tool not working. We use above AIX utilities to identify cpu and memory usage. I can execute the topas but on execution I receive "SpmiCreateStatSet can't create StatSet" message & no output. I use AIX 5.3, TL3. Please assist to restore... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumit30
4 Replies

7. AIX

Adding existing VG to powerHA Resource group

Hello. I am Running AIX 6.1 and PowerHA 6.1 I have an active/active cluster (Prod/Dev) cluster. Each side will failover to the other. I have on my prod side an active volume group with a file system. The VG is imported on both nodes and active (varried on, file system mounted) on the prod... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhenryj
3 Replies

8. AIX

Power HA 6.1 Bring Resource group online issue

Hi all, I have the following in hacmp.out for bringing Resource group online. Volume groups themselves are Enhanced-Capable and on each node I can varyon and mount filesystems. +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs STATUS=0 +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs typeset -li STATUS +main1_rg_01:cl_activate_vgs... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: OdilPVC
2 Replies

9. Infrastructure Monitoring

Recording / Monitoring Shell Script Resource Usage.

I need to record min and max resources for RAM, & CPU for each command's execution in a shell script. Maybe going in details I would also be interested to capture plots with resource usage i.e.start to end of individual command with respect to time in a shell script. Please share ideas. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhavvsk
0 Replies

10. AIX

Sysmirror 7.1.3 Resource Group NFS mounts

Hello all, I'm working to fix a two-node SysMirror cluster that uses NFS mounts from a NetApp appliance as the data repository. Currently all the NFS mounts/unmounts are called from the application controller scripts, and since file collection isn't currently working, (One fight at at time... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZekesGarage
3 Replies
lgrp_view(3LGRP)					 Locality Group Library Functions					  lgrp_view(3LGRP)

NAME
lgrp_view - get view of lgroup hierarchy SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag ... ] file... -llgrp [ library ... ] #include <sys/lgrp_user.h> lgrp_view_t lgrp_view(lgrp_cookie_t cookie); DESCRIPTION
The lgrp_view() function takes a cookie representing the snapshot of the lgroup hierarchy obtained from lgrp_init(3LGRP) and returns the snapshot's view of the lgroup hierarchy. If the given view is LGRP_VIEW_CALLER, the snapshot contains only the resources that are available to the caller (such as those with respect to processor sets). When the view is LGRP_VIEW_OS, the snapshot contains what is available to the operating system. RETURN VALUES
Upon succesful completion, lgrp_view() returns the view for the snapshot of the lgroup hierarchy represented by the given cookie. Other- wise, -1 is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
The lgrp_view() function will fail if: EINVAL The cookie is not valid. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
lgrp_cookie_stale(3LGRP), lgrp_fini(3LGRP), lgrp_init(3LGRP), liblgrp(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 16 Apr 2003 lgrp_view(3LGRP)