Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: about metasend
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers about metasend Post 302457476 by rdcwayx on Tuesday 28th of September 2010 06:05:03 AM
Old 09-28-2010
Code:
/usr/local/bin/metasend -b -s "test subject" -F testL@test.com -t test2@test.com -f \[TEST\]test.txt -m text/plain

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unknown recipient when using metasend

Hi, We use metasend to send e-mail from our app. This works fine with most kinds of mail, for example plain text, HTML with images and mail with attachments. But we still have one problem: If the to-address is misspelled, then still everything seems to be fine. We don't get any message back... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sjohnsen
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

about attachment with metasend command

Hi, I used the metasend command with ( -n -f ) option to send an email with an attachment. (-m ''application/zip" ) Normally it works for text files, zip files and excel files. Suddenly, a user attached an excel file and I received two emails. The subject is ' ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: egckhad
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Send an attachment with metasend

Hi, How to send an attachment of which the name contains the space. Following is the command I tried. metasend -b -s "test subject" -F "test@yahoo.com" -t "test@test.com" -f "test.txt" -m "text/plain" -n -f "test 123.txt" -m "application/xls" If the file name contains no space,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: egckhad
0 Replies
CATDIC(1)						      General Commands Manual							 CATDIC(1)

NAME
catdic - Download a dictionary SYNOPSIS
catdic [{-cs|-cannaserver} canna-server] [-i|-u user-name] remote-dic [-l local-file] DESCRIPTION
catdic downloads a dictionary file to the current directory. The file downloaded is a dictionary file the dictionary name of which is remote-dic. It is in the user dictionary directory of the machine on which cannaserver(1M) is in operation. (Hereafter, this machine is called the remote host.) OPTIONS
-cs canna-server (or -cannaserver canna-server) Specifies the name of the server machine that contains a dictionary to be downloaded. -i Downloads the system dictionary. -u user-name Specifies the user name. Another user's dictionary can be referenced by this user name. -l local-file local-file is the dictionary file name. If it is omitted, the standard output will be assumed. EXAMPLES
% catdic test Outputs the contents of dictionary file ``test'' on the remote host, to the standard output. % catdic test -l test2.t Downloads dictionary file ``test'' on the remote host to current directory file ``test2.t''. SEE ALSO
cannaserver(1M), lsdic(1), mkdic(1) CATDIC(1)