Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Exchange one server to another Post 302456272 by dukessd on Thursday 23rd of September 2010 07:51:05 PM
Old 09-23-2010
Do you have a good reason for not using the mksysb method?
This would be the safest, quickest and easiest method in my opinion.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Connecting to an Exchange Server

Hi, I have installed Redhat 7.3 on my desktop at work and was wondering whether I can set up my mail in KDE(Kmail, Mozilla Mail etc) to connect to a microsoft exchange server. Thanks for any help! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: camerja1
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mail Exchange Server

I've got a question regarding setting up mail between two unix boxes. Is it possible to setup two boxes conected via a hub and allow them to send mail using the Netscape Messenger. I know that I can be done so using the UNIX sendmail but I need to connect them via Messenger as my ultimate goal is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: GlockCW
0 Replies

3. HP-UX

Telneting from HP-UX to MS Exchange Server

Am having issues telneting from a HP-UX server to a MS Exchange Server,please can anyoune help? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paye
2 Replies

4. AIX

Relay to Exchange Server

AIX 5.3 Domain: domainna Exchange Server: ex05.domainname.com Our emails that are generated from Unix going to the "outside world" are now being rejected by most hosts. The current relay is listed as user@domainna. Here is a snippet from the log... 1356561:Aug 21 08:04:05 domainna... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrewsc
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

Send mail from redhat box to exchange server

we have an exchange server in company as excmailbocx.company.com i wanna send mail using sendmail from redhat to my exchange mail account how can it be possible? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oguzhantrg
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris box to AD,Exchange server 2003

Forgive me if this question has been asked before, but I am trying to add a solaris box to server 2003, it is an active directory and exchange server. I have succeeded in adding it to network in general -- meaning I can access the server and xp files over the network. But what I want to do is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sofakingjewish
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send email from sendmail on AIX using exchange server as SMTP server

i am new in AIX i am trying to write a script to take a backup for specific files on server to and check error log if backup success send email to administrator , script done except for sending mail , i try to configure sendmail on aix to use our exchange server to send emails but still get error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_salah
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

[Solved] How do I configure Unix Mail Server to use another Mail Exchange Server

We have configured our mail unix server and can send out emails automatically from applications running on unix to different people in our company as well as outside our company. However there is an outside client who is not receiving these emails because the settings on their mail server cannot... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
4 Replies

9. AIX

Configure sendmail to use exchange server

i am new in AIX i am trying to write a script to take a backup for specific files on server to and check error log if backup success send email to administrator , script done except for sending mail , i try to configure sendmail on aix to use our exchange server to send emails but still get error... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_salah
6 Replies
AMQP-PUBLISH(1) 						 RabbitMQ C Client						   AMQP-PUBLISH(1)

NAME
amqp-publish - Publish a message on an AMQP server SYNOPSIS
amqp-publish [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
Publishes a message to an exchange on an AMQP server. Options allow the various properties of the message and parameters of the AMQP basic.publish method to be specified. By default, the message body is read from standard input. Alternatively, the -b option allows the message body to be provided as part of the command. OPTIONS
-e, --exchange=exchange name The name of the exchange to publish to. If omitted, the default exchange (also known as the nameless exchange) is used. -r, --routing-key=routing key The routing key to publish with. If omitted, an empty routing key is assumed. A routing key must be specified when publishing to the default exchange; in that case, accoding to the AMQP specification, the routing key corresponds to a queue name. -p, --persistent Use the persistent delivery mode. Without this option, non-persistent delivery is used. -C, --content-type=MIME type Specifies the content-type property for the message. If omitted, the content-type property is not set on the message. -E, --content-encoding=content coding Specifies the content-encoding property for the message. If omitted, the content-encoding property is not set on the message. -b, --body=message body Specifies the message body. If omitted, the message body is read from standard input. EXAMPLES
Send a short message, consisting of the word "Hello" to the queue "myqueue" via the default exchange: $ amqp-publish -r myqueue -b Hello Send some XML data from a file to the exchange "events", with persistent delivery mode, setting the content-type property on the message to make the data format explicit: $ amqp-publish -e events -p -C text/xml <event.xml SEE ALSO
librabbitmq-tools(7) describes connection-related options common to all the RabbitMQ C Client tools. AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> RabbitMQ C Client 2011-01-01 AMQP-PUBLISH(1)