Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Company Makes Your Mobile Phone? Post 302455046 by Neo on Monday 20th of September 2010 03:57:11 PM
Old 09-20-2010
Changed vote to Samsung. Just purchased the Galaxy S.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to forward email to mobile phone?

could anyone tell me how to forward ur email to mobile by writing a unix script? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
4 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Do You Use Your Mobile Phone to Access the Internet?

How much do you use your mobile phone to access the Internet? Vote and Discuss!! (46 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
46 Replies
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File(3pm)			 Perl Programmers Reference Guide		     TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File(3pm)

NAME
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File - Stream TAP from a text file. VERSION
Version 3.26 SYNOPSIS
use TAP::Parser::Source; use TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File; my $source = TAP::Parser::Source->new->raw( 'file.tap' ); $source->assemble_meta; my $class = 'TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File'; my $vote = $class->can_handle( $source ); my $iter = $class->make_iterator( $source ); DESCRIPTION
This is a raw TAP stored in a file TAP::Parser::SourceHandler - it has 2 jobs: 1. Figure out if the raw source it's given is a file containing raw TAP output. See TAP::Parser::IteratorFactory for more details. 2. Takes raw TAP from the text file given, and converts into an iterator. Unless you're writing a plugin or subclassing TAP::Parser, you probably won't need to use this module directly. METHODS
Class Methods "can_handle" my $vote = $class->can_handle( $source ); Only votes if $source looks like a regular file. Casts the following votes: 0.9 if it's a .tap file 0.9 if it has an extension matching any given in user config. "make_iterator" my $iterator = $class->make_iterator( $source ); Returns a new TAP::Parser::Iterator::Stream for the source. "croak"s on error. "iterator_class" The class of iterator to use, override if you're sub-classing. Defaults to TAP::Parser::Iterator::Stream. CONFIGURATION
{ extensions => [ @case_insensitive_exts_to_match ] } SUBCLASSING
Please see "SUBCLASSING" in TAP::Parser for a subclassing overview. SEE ALSO
TAP::Object, TAP::Parser, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Executable, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Perl, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::Handle, TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::RawTAP perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::File(3pm)