Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users lftp: Option to lftp a file, wait and download a file as soon as its created Post 302454974 by verdepollo on Monday 20th of September 2010 12:27:07 PM
Old 09-20-2010
I think you're missing a "-c".

Code:
lftp -c repeat -d 60 --until-ok pget -n 5 -O tgt src

Otherwise, what's the error message (if any) or output you are getting?
This User Gave Thanks to verdepollo For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp, get file list

hello I need script which give me file list from server (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stahoo23
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LFTP Mirroring

LFTP Mirroring We are planning to use lftp to mirror some of the files and directories on to the remote server. What we exactly want to do is mirror some of the directories and exclude some of the the directories from "/" i.e. main root. . What lftp is doing is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameerarora
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

LFTP - to download files that are between 0 and 3 days old

Im writing a script and i specifically need it to download files that are between 0-2 days old. This will run every 2 days. I understand lftp supports newer files only, but these files will be removed from the target so this is not what we want. Does anyone know how to do this? ----------... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mokachoka
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp script to connect to external sftp site and download to internal ftp and then send email

Hi there, I'm new to shell scripting and need some help if possible? I need to create a shell script (.sh) to run as a cron job on an ubuntu linux server to connect to an external sftp sites directory using credentials (which I have) and then download to our internal ftp server and then copy... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghath
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lftp with dialog

Hi all. I want to know, if there is any chance to pass lftp listing to CLI dialog. I want to make an interactive CLI ftp manager, based on lftp. Version of dialog I use: root@dlink:~# dialog -v cdialog (ComeOn Dialog!) version 1.1-20100428 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: n158
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lftp operation

dear all, I need to get files from ftp when only files consist of words 'EUROPE' ftp sources in folder /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409 files inside /ftp1/ftp2/ftp3/201409is as below 201409_EUROPE_citizen.txt 201409_EUROPE_natality.txt 201409_EUROPE_occupancy.txt 201409_ASIA_citizen.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radius
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lftp sftp get - script renames the local file with suffix tilde

Hi, Below script used for sftp get, #/bin/bash USER=xxx PASS=xxx HOST=xxx REMOTE_FILE=$1 LOCAL_FILE_LOC=$2 cd $LOCAL_FILE_LOC lftp sftp://$USER:$PASS@$HOST:10022 -e "get $REMOTE_FILE; bye" If file does not exist in sftp server, and file (same as remote file name) exists in local dir,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vhegde1011
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

lftp is not working.how to replace lftp with expect utility using same .cfg file.

We have lftp command inside shell file. which is intern calling .cfg file for transferring the file from one server to other. Below command to not working. lftp -e "set net:max-retries 1; set net:reconnect-interval-base 1; put -E -O /destinationdir/inbox/ /sourcedir/test.txt; bye" -u... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnsnow
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Lftp command

Hello, I am trying to write a script that will lftp a file. The parameters are being passed in to the script from ETL tool. The put command is not working. put $file_name $tgt_file_name in the function ftpfile(). When I hardcode the file name with path its working. can some one help me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: skatpally
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error with LFTP

I use below ftp command to push the file from UNIX server to Mainframe system. (lftp -d -e "set ftp:passive-mode false; put -a ${SPOOLFILE} -o ${FNAME}; exit" -u ${id},${paswd} ${host} ) >> $ftplog To ftp the file successfully i need to get the out put for FNAME as "'filename'" (double... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zooby
5 Replies
COLORGCCRC(5)							File Formats Manual						     COLORGCCRC(5)

NAME
colorgccrc - configuration file for colorgcc DESCRIPTION
A colorgccrc configuration file is used to configure the highlighting of the compiler output from colorgcc. SYNTAX
Each line consists of a keyword designating a configuration variable. The keyword is followed by `:' and then one or several values (depending on the keyword). Lines beginning with a hash mark `#' are comments. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
g++ | gcc | c++ | cc | g77 | gcj | gnat | gpc Specifies the paths to the compilers. Takes one value; a path to the compiler. nocolor Specifies what terminal types colorization should be disabled on. Takes one or several values, separated by whitespace. srcColor Specifies the highlighting attributes source-code should be given. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. introColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for normal compiler output. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningFileNameColor | errorFileNameColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the filename in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningNumberColor | errorNumberColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the line-number in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. warningMessageColor | errorMessageColor Specifies the highlighting attributes for the message-text in a warning or an error, respectively. Takes one or several color attributes. See the section COLOR ATTRIBUTES for more information. COLOR ATTRIBUTES
The following attributes are valid for highlighting. clear, reset bold, underline, underscore, blink, reverse, concealed black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white on_black, on_red, on_green, on_yellow, on_blue, on_magenta, on_cyan, on_white SEE ALSO
gcc(1), colorgcc(1) HISTORY
Jan 15 2003: Initial version of this manual-page. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <jmoyers@geeks.com> AUTHORS
Jamie Moyers <jmoyers@geeks.com> is the author of colorgcc. This manual page was written by Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>, and modified by David Weinehall <tao@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003 Jamie Moyers This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Jan 15, 2003 COLORGCCRC(5)