Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Wireshark TCP and HTTP question. Post 302454413 by Yenthanh on Saturday 18th of September 2010 04:32:08 AM
Old 09-18-2010
yes, as what others responded on your post wireshark has lots of options for you to choose from when searching. In your case, I suggest to search for a single source or destination address as well or port specific.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

TCP status question

There is a server and a client,when client send a message to server,server can send a reply to client. The status of server and client is ESTABLISHED.Then I halt the client,I find the server status is CLOSE_WAIT and the client status is FIN_WAIT_2. Many minutes passed,I find the the server status... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: konvalo
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

php http exploit method - pbsync hack question

I'm dealing with a website that was recently blocked by the webhost because pbsync was found on the server. I'd like for someone to give me 'a tutorial' if you will or guidance on how they are able to accomplish the below scenario.. index.php consist primarily of these tables with the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phpfreak
2 Replies

3. Programming

C & TCP question: AF_INET vs AF_UNIX

Greetings! I am attempting to write a *basic* network client in C. I have manage to create a socket but I have doubts as far as using AF_INET vs AF_UNIX. At the present time, my client runs with AF_INET. Is AF_UNIX faster across hosts using the same OS flavor (Red Hat)? What is the difference... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Alan Christen
1 Replies

4. Programming

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

6. IP Networking

tcpdump vs. wireshark

Hi, I am trying to capture manually crafted IP packets, created using Scapy, to a pcap file that can later be replayed using tcpreplay. When using wireshark, I can successfully capture these packets and view them in wireshark. However, when using tcpdump, these packets are then shown in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yotamhc
2 Replies

7. Web Development

HTTP Headers Reference: HTTP Status-Codes

Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1 for Reference - HTTP Headers 10 Status Code Definitions Each Status-Code is described below, including a description of which method(s) it can follow and any metainformation required in the response. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies

9. Programming

Problem and question with TCP

Hi guys , i write this message for a doubt, a time ago i wrote a client/server program with TCP/IP in Linux. When i tested the program flooding the server with messages of 1024 bytes (Or 1025 bytes i dont remember exactly the number but was more that 1000 bytes) in certain point a message was... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kovalevski
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to find time difference between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in access.log

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to determine the time gap between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in the HTTP Servers access log. Normally client will do HTTP PUT to push content e.g. file_1.txt and 21 seconds later it will do HTTP DELETE, but sometimes the time varies causing some issues... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies
lpoptions(1)							    Apple Inc.							      lpoptions(1)

NAME
lpoptions - display or set printer options and defaults SYNOPSIS
lpoptions [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] -d destination[/instance] [ -o option[=value] ] ... [ -o option[=value] ] lpoptions [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -p destination[/instance] ] -l lpoptions [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] [ -o option[=value] ] ... [ -o option[=value] ] [ -p destination[/instance] ] -r option lpoptions [ -E ] [ -U username ] [ -h server[:port] ] -x destination[/instance] DESCRIPTION
lpoptions displays or sets printer options and defaults. lpoptions shows the default printer options when run with no arguments. Other options include: -E Enables encryption when communicating with the CUPS server. -U username Uses an alternate username. -d destination[/instance] Sets the user default printer to destination. If instance is supplied then that particular instance is used. This option overrides the system default printer for the current user. -h server[:port] Uses an alternate server. -l Lists the printer specific options and their current settings. -o option[=value] Specifies a new option for the named destination. -p destination[/instance] Sets the destination and instance, if specified, for any options that follow. If the named instance does not exist then it is created. -r option Removes the specified option for the named destination. -x destination[/instance] Removes the options for the named destination and instance, if specified. If the named instance does not exist then this does nothing. If no options are specified using the -o option, then the current options for the named printer are reported on the standard output. Options set with the lpoptions command are used by the lp(1) and lpr(1) commands when submitting jobs. ROOT ACCOUNT OPTIONS
When run by the root user, lpoptions gets and sets default options and instances for all users in the /etc/cups/lpoptions file. COMPATIBILITY
The lpoptions command is unique to CUPS. FILES
~/.cups/lpoptions - user defaults and instances created by non-root users. /etc/cups/lpoptions - system-wide defaults and instances created by the root user. SEE ALSO
cancel(1), lp(1), lpadmin(8), lpr(1), http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 29 August 2008 CUPS lpoptions(1)