Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to input a number in a web page and pass to a script? Post 302454404 by Neo on Saturday 18th of September 2010 03:00:58 AM
Old 09-18-2010
Sorry, I am on my mobile phone at McDonalds having some fast road trip food so maybe I missed something....

Are you sure your webserver can write to your /proc filesystem?

If so, is that really what you want to do, from a security perspective?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

running shell script thru WEB page ....

....passing variable via list... here 's the HTML code extract : **************** <form method=post action=http://servername/cgi-bin/cgi-comptage_diff.ksh> <table border...........> .............. </table> <table bgcolor=#FFFFFF width="980"> ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nicol
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to direct a script to a new web page after a script got completed?

Hi , I have a cgi code with shell script on it.I am submitting a form in the first.cgi.These values are posted to second.cgi.Second.cgi do some process with these values. After that i want to direct my page from second.cgi to first.cgi. What is the command i can use from cgi(shell) script? ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajbal
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to redirect to a web-page by shell script

Dear all, I am calling a korn shell script(CGI script) by a web-page. This shell script do some checking in a unix file and return true or false. Now within the same script, If it returns true then I want to redirect to another web-page stored in htdocs directory. Example: Login page sends a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ravi18s
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to copy contents of a web page

Hi All, Sorry to ask this question and i am not sure whether it is possible. please reply to my question. Thanks in advance. I need a perl script ( or any linux compatible scripts ) to copy the graphical contents of the webpage to a word pad. Say for example, i have a documentation site... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: anand.linux1984
10 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to pass data from server (CGI script) to client (html page)

Hi I know how to pass data from client side (html file) to server using CGI script (POST method). I also know how to re-create the html page from server side after receiving the data (using printf). However I want to write static pages on client side (only the structure), and only to pass... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naamabm
0 Replies

6. HP-UX

Help running a unix script from a web page

First, let me state that I am completely out of my realm with this. I have a server running HPUX. I'm not even sure if this can be considered a UNIX question and for that let me apologize in advance. I need to create a web page where a client can input 2 variables (i.e. date and phone number).... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: grinds
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Random web page download wget script

Hi, I've been attempting to create a script that downloads web pages at random intervals to mimic typical user usage. However I'm struggling to link $url to the URL list and thus wget complains of a missing URL. Any ideas? Thanks #!/bin/sh #URL List url1="http://www.bbc.co.uk"... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadyuk
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Refresh web page in bash script

hello, I am trying to refresh my web page which is created in bash script. I have a HTML page which when press a button calls a bash script. this bash script created the same page with dynamic data. When pressing the button I am calling to a function that set time out of 7 seconds and and after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SH78
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk: Page number with total number of pages, EG Page 1 of 5

So I've worked how to add page numbers based on regex. It's using the footer text. How do we get the total amount added so we have page number with the total number of pages? Desired output: Page No:1 of 5 Thanks in advance. (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
15 Replies
QBOOBMSG(1)						      General Commands Manual						       QBOOBMSG(1)

NAME
qboobmsg - Qt application to read an reply to messages on various websites SYNOPSIS
qboobmsg [-h] [-dqv] [-b backends] ... qboobmsg [--help] [--version] DESCRIPTION
Qt application allowing to read messages on various websites and reply to them. Supported websites: * aum ("Adopte un Mec" French dating website) * bnporc (BNP Paribas French bank website) * bouygues (Bouygues Telecom French mobile phone provider) * dlfp (Da Linux French Page news website) * ecrans (Ecrans French news website) * fourchan (4chan image board) * hds (Histoires de Sexe French erotic novels) * inrocks (Les Inrocks French news website) * lefigaro (Le Figaro French newspaper website) * minutes20 (2 Minutes French newspaper website) * newsfeed (Loads RSS and Atom feeds from any website) * okc (OkCupid dating website) * orange (Orange French mobile phone provider) * phpbb (phpBB forum) * presseurop (Presseurop website) * sfr (SFR French mobile phone provider) * taz (Taz newspaper website) OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -b BACKENDS, --backends=BACKENDS what backend(s) to enable (comma separated) LOGGING OPTIONS
-d, --debug display debug messages -q, --quiet display only error messages -v, --verbose display info messages --logging-file=LOGGING_FILE file to save logs -a, --save-responses save every response COPYRIGHT
Copyright(C) 2010-2011 Romain Bignon For full COPYRIGHT see COPYING file with weboob package. FILES
"~/.config/weboob/backends" SEE ALSO
Home page: http://weboob.org/applications/qboobmsg qboobmsg 0.c 04 May 2012 QBOOBMSG(1)