Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: convert english to chinese
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting convert english to chinese Post 302452486 by himanshuarora7 on Friday 10th of September 2010 04:40:00 PM
Old 09-10-2010
i have the same problem, but here i am trying to monitor a chinese webpage on nagios via webinject plugin, and trying to input the chinese characters in order to match the string on the linux box and its a prod environment (Condition: Cannot reboot the server at all)

And its about entering 4 characters in chinese on the linux box and m all done. lemme know if i can do something to get this done.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please decode in English

Hello: Can anyone please decode this script in English. I have also made some comments which I know.. The actual script does not have one comment also.. #! /bin/ksh . odbmsprd_env.ksh #setting the env.. echo $0 Started at : `date '+%d-%m-%Y %H:%M:%S'` # what's echo $0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ST2000
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Chinese characters on Sol 2.7

Hi there, I need to get a Chinese disclaimer attached to an email on a Solaris 2.7 box. The disclaimer we use is in English and stored as a text file although I've been asked to see if we can add the Chinsese one? Is it simply just a matter of adding the Chinese locale to the OS or is there... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hayez
1 Replies

3. Linux

lex for Chinese character

Hi, I need to read one chinese char using lex. I tried using "." ( period ) for pattern matching but in vain. Could anyone suggest me how do i proceeed. Sample pgm: to read a chinese char in single quotes. %{ #include <locale.h> %} %% \'.\' printf("SUCCESS\n"); . ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: suman_jakkula
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

chinese problem

if i am using Sun or HP UNIX , can they support chinese character? what should be done to make it possible ? jackchan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack_ty_chan
0 Replies

5. Ubuntu

LANG=C not English?

On Ubuntu 7.04, why would the "C" LANG parameter not be English: $ LANG=C locale LANG=C LANGUAGE=he_IL:he:en_GB:en LC_CTYPE="he_IL.utf8" LC_NUMERIC="he_IL.utf8" LC_TIME="he_IL.utf8" LC_COLLATE="he_IL.utf8" LC_MONETARY="he_IL.utf8" LC_MESSAGES="he_IL.utf8" LC_PAPER="he_IL.utf8"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dotancohen
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert English text file to ASCII File?

file abc abc: English text I want to convert the above into file abc file: ascii text (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: laknar
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert number to english?

Hi gurus, I have a weird requirement. I need to convert the number to english lecture. I have 1.2 ....19 numbers I need to convert to first second third fourth, fifth, sixth... Is there any way convert it using unix command? thanks in advance. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: ken6503
8 Replies

8. Programming

[awk]Chinese words!!

Is there a way to extract chinese words from a text written in an European Language? I want to create a glossary and finding a way would make me save time! Thank you! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ettore8888
3 Replies
nagios(8)							      Nagios								 nagios(8)

NAME
Nagios - network/systems status monitoring daemon SYNOPSIS
nagios [-h] [-v] [-s] [-d] <main_config_file> DESCRIPTION
nagios is a daemon program that monitors the status of various network accessible systems, devices, and more. For more information, please consult the online documentation available at http://www.nagios.org, or on your nagios server's web page. OPTIONS
main_config_file The main configuration file. On openSUSE systems this defaults to /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg -h A helpful usage message -v Reads all data in the configuration files and performs a basic verification/sanity check. Always make sure you verify your config data before (re)starting Nagios. You can also use the Nagios init script to verify your configuration - try: rcnagios check_verbose -s Shows projected/recommended check scheduling information based on the current data in the configuration files. -d Starts Nagios in daemon mode (instead of as a foreground process). FILES
/etc/nagios Default configuration directory for nagios AUTHOR
Nagios is written and maintained by Ethan Galstad <nagios@nagios.org>. This manual page was written by sean finney <seanius@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux operating system (but it may be freely used, modified, and redistributed by others) and adapted by Lars Vogdt for openSUSE. sean finney, Lars Vogdt February 2006, May 2010 nagios(8)