Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: lto4 h58s firmware
Operating Systems Solaris lto4 h58s firmware Post 302452257 by frank_rizzo on Thursday 9th of September 2010 05:22:10 PM
Old 09-09-2010
get it from sun.com or your tech.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Firmware on blade

Hi. I need to update firmware on a Js20 blade server I have and need to do it via Diagnostics CD, rather than using diag in AIX. So a little refresh on how to. Boot of the Diag CD, burn the firmware image to another CD-ROM and all set. Will I need to burn any additional files to the CD... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sprellari
1 Replies

2. AIX

Microcode vs Firmware

This ran through my mind while writing a doc, may be dumb one. I have seen people using the terms Microcode and Firmware in IBM system p world interchangeably. Firmware update or microcode update Is that right? Are they synonyms? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
4 Replies

3. AIX

Firmware upgradations.........

Hi, Can anyone explain me, what is firmware & when it should be upgraded in any AIX system.. Thanks in advance. Amol. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
2 Replies

4. AIX

LTO3 Drive to read LTO3 tape with LTO4 content

Dear all experts, I have a LTO3 tape drive and thinking of upgrade to LTO4 drive. Before we proceed to upgrade, I have 1 question to ask. As I will use the backup tape to restore into other server (pSeries p550), I have the problem of if I backup in LTO4 tape in future, how can I restore the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Firmware password

Hi: I have a Sun Blade 1500 and when I do the Jumpstart with command "boot net - install" asking for the password of the firmware and I was not that password. There any way to reset this password. Thank you very much (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ea1fch
7 Replies

6. Red Hat

lto4 devices on mpt fusion driver

We are seeing an odd problem on an HP dl380 running Redhat es5 (2.6.18-52+.el5). we have 3 dual channel HBA's with a single tape drive on each channel totaling six tape drives.(2 x lto3, and 4 xlto4). The problem is only a two of the lto-4s are working. At first we thought it might be hardware, but... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kolvedic
0 Replies

7. Hardware

Firmware

Hello forums this is my first post here im having an old adsl modem ZYXEL Prestige 660R i want to changet he firmware.it is using openwrt.but i have an inclination that incase i change the firmware then i will be no longer be left with the default user menu of the modem but i will have to... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankscorek
16 Replies

8. AIX

Firmware upgrade

Hi. I just migrated a 5.3 box to 6.1 (standalone, no HMC). This is a System p5 520 Power 5 box The migration process went smooth but at the end when the server rebooted it never came up. So the bootup process never completes. It gets stuck at the screen with the big AIX logo saying it's loading... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: livehho
6 Replies

9. Solaris

ILOM Firmware

Hi Guys, Anyone know where to get the firmware to upgrade the ilom from 3.0 to 3.2.1. Found reference to it on myoracle support, but then when you try to follow the links it's not there. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Martin (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

HP UX firmware

Does unix servers need firmware updation regularly for smooth functioning? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjeeteast
2 Replies
DEP3CHANGELOG(1)                                              General Commands Manual                                             DEP3CHANGELOG(1)

NAME
dep3changelog - generate a changelog entry from a DEP3-style patch header SYNOPSIS
dep3changelog patch [patch ...] [options] [-- [dch_options]] DESCRIPTION
dep3changelog extracts the DEP3 patch headers from the given patch files and builds a changelog entry for each patch. If the patch author differs from the one detected from the DEBEMAIL, NAME, DEBEMAIL, or EMAIL environment variables, "Thanks to author <email>" is added to the changelog entry for that patch. Any bug-debian or bug-ubuntu fields are added as "Closes" to the changelog entry. The generated changelog entries are passed to debchange as an argument along with the given dch_options. OPTIONS
--help, -h Display a help message and exit successfully. --version Display version and copyright information and exit successfully. ENVIRONMENT
DEBEMAIL, EMAIL, DEBFULLNAME, NAME See the above description of the use of these environment variables. AUTHOR
Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> SEE ALSO
debchange(1) DEBIAN Debian Utilities DEP3CHANGELOG(1)