Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 exam preparation
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 exam preparation Post 302452121 by Mack1982 on Thursday 9th of September 2010 09:39:26 AM
Old 09-09-2010
Unless you have official sun course, bill calkin is the only way to go. Thought I think, atleast his first book, is overkill for the certification.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where can I get a sample Solaris exam and a job

I am trying very hard to get certified in Solaris 8. I need some sample question tests. Dose anybody work in the Dallas Plano area that has a job doing Unix. I need some help in both areas. Thanks Bobby:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Youngadmin
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Preparation for linux + exams

hi, Kindly give me hints on linux + exam. I am a good users of Redhat linux l therefore want to sit for the exams in the next two weeks. Thanks Kayode (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

4. Solaris

2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification

(1) What CD Number is the Exta CDs on Solaris 10?, 1, 2 3 or 4 (2) You have a file call myfile.z Where do you download it to & where to you unpack it too ? The options are the 4 combinations of Your Home Directory & /tmp No, I don't know the answer to neither :), so do explain your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
9 Replies

5. AIX

aix 000-221 exam preparation

hi guys, i would like to take the exam in object, can you pls suggest me what kind of book or documentation i need to read to know all aix 7 features? (apart hand-on experience) Thanks so much Giulio (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 admin exam

hi hi, has anyone here pass the basic admin exam for solaris 11 ? i am taking it soon.. very worried. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Exposure
0 Replies
Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)

NAME
SNMP::Info::Layer3::Sun - SNMP Interface to L3 Sun Solaris AUTHOR
begemot SYNOPSIS
# Let SNMP::Info determine the correct subclass for you. my $sun = new SNMP::Info( AutoSpecify => 1, Debug => 1, DestHost => 'mysunrouter', Community => 'public', Version => 1 ) or die "Can't connect to DestHost. "; my $class = $sun->class(); print "SNMP::Info determined this device to fall under subclass : $class "; DESCRIPTION
Subclass for Generic Sun Routers running SunOS Inherited Classes SNMP::Info::Layer3 Required MIBs Inherited Classes' MIBs See "Required MIBs" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for its own MIB requirements. GLOBALS
These are methods that return scalar value from SNMP $sun->vendor() Returns 'sun' $sun->os() Returns 'sun' $sun->os_ver() Returns the software version extracted from message of the day. $sun->model() Returns 'Solaris Router' $sun->serial() Returns serial number Globals imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "GLOBALS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. TABLE METHODS
These are methods that return tables of information in the form of a reference to a hash. Overrides $sun->i_ignore() Returns reference to hash. Increments value of IID if port is to be ignored. Ignores loopback Table Methods imported from SNMP::Info::Layer3 See documentation in "TABLE METHODS" in SNMP::Info::Layer3 for details. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-28 Info::Layer3::Sun(3pm)