Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 exam preparation
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 exam preparation Post 302452121 by Mack1982 on Thursday 9th of September 2010 09:39:26 AM
Old 09-09-2010
Unless you have official sun course, bill calkin is the only way to go. Thought I think, atleast his first book, is overkill for the certification.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where can I get a sample Solaris exam and a job

I am trying very hard to get certified in Solaris 8. I need some sample question tests. Dose anybody work in the Dallas Plano area that has a job doing Unix. I need some help in both areas. Thanks Bobby:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Youngadmin
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Preparation for linux + exams

hi, Kindly give me hints on linux + exam. I am a good users of Redhat linux l therefore want to sit for the exams in the next two weeks. Thanks Kayode (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

4. Solaris

2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification

(1) What CD Number is the Exta CDs on Solaris 10?, 1, 2 3 or 4 (2) You have a file call myfile.z Where do you download it to & where to you unpack it too ? The options are the 4 combinations of Your Home Directory & /tmp No, I don't know the answer to neither :), so do explain your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
9 Replies

5. AIX

aix 000-221 exam preparation

hi guys, i would like to take the exam in object, can you pls suggest me what kind of book or documentation i need to read to know all aix 7 features? (apart hand-on experience) Thanks so much Giulio (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 admin exam

hi hi, has anyone here pass the basic admin exam for solaris 11 ? i am taking it soon.. very worried. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Exposure
0 Replies
DOMDOCUMENT.GETELEMENTBYID(3)						 1					     DOMDOCUMENT.GETELEMENTBYID(3)

DOMDocument::getElementById - Searches for an element with a certain id

SYNOPSIS
public DOMElement DOMDocument::getElementById (string $elementId) DESCRIPTION
This function is similar to "DOMDocument::getElementsByTagName" but searches for an element with a given id. For this function to work, you will need either to set some ID attributes with "DOMElement::setIdAttribute" or a DTD which defines an attribute to be of type ID. In the later case, you will need to validate your document with "DOMDocument::validate" or DOMDocument::$vali- dateOnParse before using this function. PARAMETERS
o $elementId - The unique id value for an element. RETURN VALUES
Returns the DOMElement or NULL if the element is not found. EXAMPLES
Example #1 DOMDocument::getElementById() Example The following examples use book.xml which contains the following: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE books [ <!ELEMENT books (book+)> <!ELEMENT book (title, author+, xhtml:blurb?)> <!ELEMENT title (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT blurb (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT author (#PCDATA)> <!ATTLIST books xmlns CDATA #IMPLIED> <!ATTLIST books xmlns:xhtml CDATA #IMPLIED> <!ATTLIST book id ID #IMPLIED> <!ATTLIST author email CDATA #IMPLIED> ]> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="style.xsl"?> <books xmlns="http://books.php/" xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <book id="php-basics"> <title>PHP Basics</title> <author email="jim.smith@basics.php">Jim Smith</author> <author email="jane.smith@basics.php">Jane Smith</author> <xhtml:blurb><![CDATA[ <p><em>PHP Basics</em> provides an introduction to PHP.</p> ]]></xhtml:blurb> </book> <book id="php-advanced"> <title>PHP Advanced Programming</title> <author email="jon.doe@advanced.php">Jon Doe</author> </book> </books> <?php $doc = new DomDocument; // We need to validate our document before refering to the id $doc->validateOnParse = true; $doc->Load('book.xml'); echo "The element whose id is 'php-basics' is: " . $doc->getElementById('php-basics')->tagName . " "; ?> The above example will output: The element whose id is 'php-basics' is: book SEE ALSO
DOMDocument::getElementsByTagName. PHP Documentation Group DOMDOCUMENT.GETELEMENTBYID(3)