Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 10 exam preparation
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 exam preparation Post 302452052 by jlliagre on Thursday 9th of September 2010 03:51:12 AM
Old 09-09-2010
I believe this is against unix.com rules.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where can I get a sample Solaris exam and a job

I am trying very hard to get certified in Solaris 8. I need some sample question tests. Dose anybody work in the Dallas Plano area that has a job doing Unix. I need some help in both areas. Thanks Bobby:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Youngadmin
2 Replies

2. Red Hat

Preparation for linux + exams

hi, Kindly give me hints on linux + exam. I am a good users of Redhat linux l therefore want to sit for the exams in the next two weeks. Thanks Kayode (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kayode
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

4. Solaris

2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification

(1) What CD Number is the Exta CDs on Solaris 10?, 1, 2 3 or 4 (2) You have a file call myfile.z Where do you download it to & where to you unpack it too ? The options are the 4 combinations of Your Home Directory & /tmp No, I don't know the answer to neither :), so do explain your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
9 Replies

5. AIX

aix 000-221 exam preparation

hi guys, i would like to take the exam in object, can you pls suggest me what kind of book or documentation i need to read to know all aix 7 features? (apart hand-on experience) Thanks so much Giulio (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gullio23
7 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 11 admin exam

hi hi, has anyone here pass the basic admin exam for solaris 11 ? i am taking it soon.. very worried. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Exposure
0 Replies
semanage-dontaudit(8)													     semanage-dontaudit(8)

NAME
semanage dontaudit- SELinux Policy Management dontaudit tool SYNOPSIS
semanage dontaudit [-h] [-S STORE] [-N] {on,off} DESCRIPTION
semanage is used to configure certain elements of SELinux policy without requiring modification to or recompilation from policy sources. semanage dontaudit toggles whether or not dontaudit rules will be in the policy. Policy writers use dontaudit rules to cause confined applications to use alternative paths. Dontaudit rules are denied but not reported in the logs. Some times dontaudit rules can cause bugs in applications but policy writers will not relize it since the AVC is not audited. Turning off dontaudit rules with this command to see if the kernel is blocking an access. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -S STORE, --store STORE Select an alternate SELinux Policy Store to manage -N, --noreload Do not reload the policy after commit EXAMPLE
Turn off dontaudit rules # semanage dontaudit off SEE ALSO
selinux (8), semanage (8) AUTHOR
This man page was written by Daniel Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com> 20130617 semanage-dontaudit(8)