Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: configure NFS server
Operating Systems SCO configure NFS server Post 302451636 by ygemici on Tuesday 7th of September 2010 01:59:12 PM
Old 09-07-2010
for start
Code:
 /etc/nfs start

for stop
Code:
 /etc/nfs stop

for configure a nfs share
Code:
/etc/exports

for exports more info Smilie

exports(NF)
This User Gave Thanks to ygemici For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

how to configure nfs with in the same machine

Hi All, I installed the Linux on VMWare. Now i want to configure the NFS. is that possible to configure NFS ? because i am having only one Machine. Please give me the details ASAP. Thanks in advance... Regards, Sridhar. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhusha
3 Replies

2. HP-UX

Configure DNS,NFS,NIS,LDAP and LVM(mirror,sparing and multipathing)

Hello All, I am a newbee in HP UX wanted to know how to configure DNS,NFS,NIS,LDAP and LVM(mirror,sparing and multipathing) in HP UX 11iv2 and v3 and i did go through some of the docs on hp.com but i think those are for experience UX users and i am new to this so if some one could just mention... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolsami
1 Replies

3. Solaris

NFS write failed for server.....error 11 (RPC: Server can't decode arguments)

Hello! I have a Linux nfs server (called server100 below) with a export nfs. My problem is that the Solaris client (called client100 below) doesn't seems to like it. In the Solaris syslog I got following messages (and after a while the solaris client behave liked its hanged/to buzy). Also see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sap4ever
3 Replies

4. Solaris

How configure SAN to server?

Hi all, I have a server with Solaris version 9. I wanted to mount SAN storage to my server. I am new at this. Can anyone give me an overview on how to this. Any documents will be fine also. Please let me know if any information is required. Thanks in advance. Below shows the HBA port: ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: beginningDBA
11 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 9 as a nfs client -- centos as a nfs server.

Hello, I have a centos as nfs server, its name is centos_A. After I finish the setup of the nfs server, the other linux can access this nfs server immediately via /net/centos_A/* But, My solaris 9 can not access /net/centos_A/* immediately. I have to leave /net/centos_A, and wait for about... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bruceharbin
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Configure app server to view server files

Hi, We have a OEL6.1 installed on our server. We want developers to view there application logs generated on the server, but doesn't really want to give them access to server machine. Can someone please suggest how can we configure apache/httpd to create a url which will show all files in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shrshah64
1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

Configure the AD Window server with Linux server(google Authenticator is installed)

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
2 Replies

8. Linux

How to connect Linux server (configure two way authentication) with Windows server?

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
0 Replies

9. AIX

AIX NFS Server and NFS Client

Hi 2 ALL, try to run NFS Server in AIX 7.1 : 1. Step by step on NFS Server node mkdir /tmp/test chgrp staff /tmp/test chmod 775 /tmp/test-- create export directory (fs) mknfsexp -d /tmp/test -t ro exportfs -va show mount -e :/# exportfs -av exports: 1831-187 re-exported /tmp/test... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
4 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-11-04 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)