Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: bash script + php
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting bash script + php Post 302451080 by frank_rizzo on Sunday 5th of September 2010 03:21:55 PM
Old 09-05-2010
there is plenty of tutorials on the web. google php cli

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

passing variable from bash to perl from bash script

Hi All, I need to pass a variable to perl script from bash script, where in perl i am using if condition. Here is the cmd what i am using in perl FROM_DATE="06/05/2008" TO_DATE="07/05/2008" "perl -ne ' print if ( $_ >="$FROM_DATE" && $_ <= "$TO_DATE" ) ' filename" filename has... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsidh
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make your bash script run on a machine with csh and bash

hi, i have a script that runs on bash and would like to run it on a machine that has csh and bash. the default setting on that machine is csh. i dont want to change my code to run it with a csh shell. is there any way i can run the script (written in bash) on this machine? in other words is there... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

General Q: how to run/schedule a php script from cron jobs maybe via bash from shell?

Status quo is, within a web application, which is coded completely in php (not by me, I dont know php), I have to fill out several fields, and execute it manually by clicking the "go" button in my browser, several times a day. Thats because: The script itself pulls data (textfiles) from a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lowmaster
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute interactive bash menu script in browser with PHP

I have an interactive menu script written in bash and I would like use PHP to open the interactive bash menu in a browser. Is this possible? Using the sytem() function in php runs the script but it's all garbled. Seems like maybe a terminal window needs to be opened in php first? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nck
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Integrating bash script into php (page)

I have written a bash script...now i need to call the script from php page. Can you give me an example to demonstrate how it is done?:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xerox
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP parametric + bash script combination

Hello, I have a simple bash script and I manually run this script to put a file into related directory in apache normally. I need to run it in php with parameter. My target is to get a download link by running below script but I do not know anything about php. Here is my bash script: run.sh... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
6 Replies

7. Web Development

Passing variable from PHP to bash script

I am totally new to PHP and I am trying to create a script that will as a user for a hostname and then use the "hostname" variable to generate a report using REST API. I am able to create the html script and php script to GET the "hostname" but I am having trouble passing the hostname variable... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kieranfoley
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Different behavior between bash shell and bash script for cmd

So I'm trying to pass certain json elements as env vars and use them later on in a script. Sample json: JSON='{ "Element1": "file-123456", "Element2": "Name, of, company written in, a very weird way", "Element3": "path/to/some/file.txt", }' (part of the) script: for s... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: da1
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to block first bash script until second bash script script launches web server/site?

I'm new to utilities like socat and netcat and I'm not clear if they will do what I need. I have a "compileDeployStartWebServer.sh" script and a "StartBrowser.sh" script that are started by emacs/elisp at the same time in two different processes. I'm using Cygwin bash on Windows 10. My... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siegfried
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

In Bash shell - the ps -ef shows only the /bin/bash but the script name is not displayed

In Bash shell - the ps -ef shows only the /bin/bash but the script name is not displayed ? Is there any way to get the script names for the process command ? --- Post updated at 08:39 AM --- in KSH (Korn Shell), my command output shows the script names but when run in the Bash Shell... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: i4ismail
3 Replies
NETIO230A-CLI(1)					      General Commands Manual						  NETIO230A-CLI(1)

NAME
netio230a-cli - CLI to python-netio230a SYNOPSIS
netio230a-cli [--host HOST] [--port PORT] [--username USERNAME] [--password PASSWORD] -s SOCKET [--on] DESCRIPTION
netio230a-cli is a command line interface to access the Koukaam NETIO-230A, a cheap but advanced multiple socket with Ethernet control. Options: -? show help message and exit -h HOST, --host=HOST Hostname for the device (defaults to the first one found by the discovery in your LAN) -p PORT, --port=PORT TCP port (defaults to 1234) -u USERNAME, --username=USERNAME username to use for login (defaults to admin) -w PASSWORD, --password=PASSWORD password to use for login (will ask if left empty) -s SOCKET#, --socket=SOCKET# socketnumber (1-4) to switch on/off --on switch on when --on set, off if omitted AUTHOR
netio230a-cli was written by Philipp Klaus <philipp.l.klaus@web.de>. This manual page was written by Philipp Huebner <debalance@debian.org>, for the Debian project (and may be used by others). SEE ALSO
netio230a-discover(1), netio230a-gui(1) netio230a-cli 2010-03-09 NETIO230A-CLI(1)