Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How to become good UNIX engineer Post 302450266 by Sun Fire on Thursday 2nd of September 2010 05:07:44 AM
Old 09-02-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by solaris_user
I asked because my head is all in Solaris, I am reading Solaris advanced administration and I understand what is written in that book.

I asked because I saw here is a loot of UNIX adminis, and I am trying to help if someone has a problem with Solaris, but often Jilliagre tells me what I am telling wrong Smilie

I really recommend that you try to take the official training for Solaris administration by SUN. It's very organized, and the contents of the books are really great. If you can't afford the training then get those books, and start reading and practice every topic.

Then you need a job where you face real life scenarios. This forum is very helpful, you should try the things you read here.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Good Unix Shells ?

Hey Guys i am new to Unix and i have downlaoded Cygwin for Windows and deleted it. I was just wondering is there any good shells like that for windows that just as good thanks for your time ][ce (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: IceCold
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the industry standard for number of servers per Unix/Linux engineer?

What is the industry standard for number of servers per Unix/Linux engineer and are there any white papers or the like that discuss this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rav78uk
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

4. Advertise with Us

Systems Engineer- Emeryville, CA (UNIX, C)

Systems Engineer- Emeryville, CA (UNIX, C) Gracenote is seeking a Systems Engineer to develop features and fixes in Gracenote's online media recognition service. You will contribute regularly to team design and code reviews, and be responsible for the analysis and resolution of software defects... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cwilliams
0 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)							 1						       FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)

fann_train_epoch - Train one epoch with a set of training data

SYNOPSIS
float fann_train_epoch (resource $ann, resource $data) DESCRIPTION
Train one epoch with the training data stored in data. One epoch is where all of the training data is considered exactly once. This function returns the MSE error as it is calculated either before or during the actual training. This is not the actual MSE after the training epoch, but since calculating this will require to go through the entire training set once more. It is more than adequate to use this value during training. The training algorithm used by this function is chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) function. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. RETURN VALUES
The MSE, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_test_data(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_training_algorithm(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)