Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Webpage size with Java
Top Forums Programming Webpage size with Java Post 302449932 by prompt on Wednesday 1st of September 2010 03:19:37 AM
Old 09-01-2010
This is the dimension of the html page! But if I have an image or a script, the dimension of the download if bigger!
prompt

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

webpage

Hi I was wondering how do I make my own webpage??? :rolleyes::confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: babysoft19
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Where is the Default Webpage

I have SCO OpenServer 5 connected to the Internet and I would like to change the webpage that appears when I try from another computer the address: http://192.1xx.xx.xx. If I try this, a page about SCO appears, but I don't know where can I find it. Thanks:cool: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SuPeRbYtE
1 Replies

3. Linux

use of FTP in webpage

Please help me to start with this trek... What are the steps for me to implement at FTP functionality on my web page... we have a linux box as our proxy server... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shiny
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

cat a file on webpage

Hi, Is there a way to cat a file on Webpage? . Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rider29
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Checking heap memory size for java app

Hi I have one Java application installed in my Solaris system. Is there a way to find out the heap memory allocated size/used size/free size for the particular Java process? If anyone knows the command, please let me know. Even I appreciate if I have any scripts to find out the same. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nthiruvenkatam
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access Webpage in UNIX

Dear All, I do not know anything from UNIX and its systems. I have a course on bioinformatics and they taught us a little about the UNIX. They also provided a userID and password for the web server which I can access using SSH. now, with A LOT OF EFFORT, I wrote a small index.html file, saved it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dreamer0085
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with opening webpage with IP#

Hi, I would like to open a webpage from an IP# from a file. Lets say I findout an IP address from using grep grep John remotecomputers.txt result: 192.168.2.1 Then after that I would like to increment the IP# to 192.168.2.2 from 192.168.2.1 After that I woud like to launch mozilla or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tthach830
2 Replies

8. Programming

How to read max stack size -Xss that is set/default for a java program?

I need to know what is the maximum stack size i.e. -Xss my java program is running with. Is there a way to find that out from inside my java program code and outside of it. What i am looking for is to read whatever the current set max limit -Xss (stack sie) is for a particular JVM(not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Use Webpage to Start Script

I apologize if this is in the incorrect section, I'm not quite sure which section it should go in. Anyways... I've got a script that I'd like to be able to start with a webpage, something that just has a button that says "Start this Bot", which will start the bot and put it in the background.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JoeGazz84
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Webpage Display

Hi, I need to display the output of a script in web page. Can anyone suggest me how to do that? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arasu
5 Replies
FAUM(1) 						       Reference Information							   FAUM(1)

NAME
faum - Small FAUmachine launcher SYNOPSIS
faum DESCRIPTION
faum is a small launcher to setup and start FAUmachine. It has no options. BUGS
Please report all bugs to info@faumachine.org[1]. FILES
$(HOME)/.faumrc Contains variables defining the default memory size, hard disk size and the location of the virtual machine. SEE ALSO
faum-node-pc(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by the FAUmachine Team[1]. CONTACT
Webpage[2] Project Team[1] AUTHOR
FAUmachine team COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2009 FAUmachine team. Developed at Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg. FAUmachine comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. FAUmachine is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See COPYING for details. NOTES
1. info@faumachine.org mailto:info@faumachine.org 2. Webpage http://www.faumachine.org/ FAUmachine 06/21/2012 FAUM(1)