Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming c++ code to print a tree using stl map Post 302449589 by vidyaj on Tuesday 31st of August 2010 03:29:49 AM
Old 08-31-2010
Question c++ code to print a tree using stl map

hi all,

i need c++ code to print a binary or non binary tree using stl map....
please help me to find the same..........

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

STL map

Hi there, I am using the STL map and I print the map using: map <string, float> ngram_token_index ; map <string, float>::iterator map_iter ; //read the map ... // print the map for ( map_iter = ngram_token_index.begin() ; map_iter != ngram_token_index.end() ; map_iter++ ) cout << ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: superuser84
2 Replies

2. Programming

STL from win

Help me please with STL source code that works on Windows I've found on Inet STL MRU Cache (it compiles fine with Studio 2008), but when trying to build it with Kdevelop (g++ is the compiler) I've got a series of error. One of them I've placed in the source code. If it's important I can post here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Orlando_ua
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

c++ stl which rpm?

Hello, I'm using RHEL 5.3, I need to compile C++ code and I'd like to know which rpm contains the STL library. Thanks:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pppswing
3 Replies

4. Programming

stl map - could any one explain the o/p

class tst { public: tst() { cout<<"ctor tst()\n"; } tst(const tst& ob) { cout<<"cp ctor tst()\n"; } ~tst() { cout<<"dtor tst()\n"; } }; map<string,tst> mp; int main(void) { mp; //mp=tst(); } (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: johnbach
1 Replies

5. Programming

which stl is best suited to represent a tree

hi all i have a tree structure: root --- node 1 to node 10 in each node --- sub node 1 to sub node 10 in each sub node --- leaf node 1 to leaf node 10 i have to print this in following fashion: root ---- n1 ---- sn1 ---- l1, l2, l3, ....., l10 n1 ---- sn2 ---- l1, l2, l3,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidyaj
2 Replies

6. Programming

how to check the value in stl container during debug

Hi, guys. I am working on a project right now. But when I debug my code, I can't see the values in stl container, e.g vector, map. Can anyone help me, please. I am really frustrated:wall:. I am using code::blocks IDE, by the way. Thanks in advance...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tefino
0 Replies

7. Programming

STL transform question

Hi all, I pass to the transform algorithm two vectors, and the suma function. #include <algorithm> #include <iostream> #include <iterator> #include <vector> using namespace std; class Duo{ public: int one; int two; }; Duo suma(Duo first, Duo last){ Duo ret; ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: santiagorf
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tree command does not print properly

Hi, when I run tree command in linux box getting below image, not the line test âââ lost+found âââ test1 â  âââ aaa.txt â  âââ bbb.txt âââ test2 3 directories, 2 files installed tree-1.5.3-2.el6.x86_64 package (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: stew
8 Replies
RedBlack(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     RedBlack(3pm)

NAME
Tree::RedBlack - Perl implementation of Red/Black tree, a type of balanced tree. SYNOPSIS
use Tree::RedBlack; my $t = new Tree::RedBlack; $t->insert(3, 'cat'); $t->insert(4, 'dog'); my $v = $t->find(4); my $min = $t->min; my $max = $t->max; $t->delete(3); $t->print; DESCRIPTION
This is a perl implementation of the Red/Black tree algorithm found in the book "Algorithms", by Cormen, Leiserson & Rivest (more commonly known as "CLR" or "The White Book"). A Red/Black tree is a binary tree which remains "balanced"- that is, the longest length from root to a node is at most one more than the shortest such length. It is fairly efficient; no operation takes more than O(lg(n)) time. A Tree::RedBlack object supports the following methods: new () Creates a new RedBlack tree object. root () Returns the root node of the tree. Note that this will either be undef if no nodes have been added to the tree, or a Tree::RedBlack::Node object. See the Tree::RedBlack::Node manual page for details on the Node object. cmp (&) Use this method to set a comparator subroutine. The tree defaults to lexical comparisons. This subroutine should be just like a comparator subroutine to sort, except that it doesn't do the $a, $b trick; the two elements to compare will just be the first two items on the stack. insert ($;$) Adds a new node to the tree. The first argument is the key of the node, the second is its value. If a node with that key already exists, its value is replaced with the given value and the old value is returned. Otherwise, undef is returned. delete ($) The argument should be either a node object to delete or the key of a node object to delete. WARNING!!! THIS STILL HAS BUGS!!! find ($) Searches the tree to find the node with the given key. Returns the value of that node, or undef if a node with that key isn't found. Note, in particular, that you can't tell the difference between finding a node with value undef and not finding a node at all. If you want to determine if a node with a given key exists, use the node method, below. node ($) Searches the tree to find the node with the given key. Returns that node object if it is found, undef otherwise. The node object is a Tree::RedBlack::Node object. min () Returns the node with the minimal key. max () Returns the node with the maximal key. AUTHOR
Benjamin Holzman <bholzman@earthlink.net> SEE ALSO
Tree::RedBlack::Node perl v5.10.0 2008-07-31 RedBlack(3pm)