Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Create Repositories with the *.dump filetype Post 302449561 by lynxlee on Tuesday 31st of August 2010 02:42:15 AM
Old 08-31-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pludi
Not tested:
Code:
for dump in *.dump
do
    repo=$( basename $dump )
    echo svnadmin create $repo
    ( echo "svnadmin load $repo < /opt/vendor/svn/backups/$dump" && echo "$(date) $repo restore done" ) &
done

If the commands echoed look ok, un-echo the svnadmin commands.
I tested the script and it doesn't omit off the *.dump.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump?

help, what is the difference between core dump and panic dump? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aileen
1 Replies

2. Linux

mount filetype error

Hello, I am trying to mount an external USB drive connected to a SnapServer 410 ( a network file server running a linux OS called Guardian OS). THanks to some articles on the the web, I found that I needed to use the following command: > mount -t vfat /dev/sde /mnt/usbext ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: drmoque
7 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Universal Repositories for All Linux Distros

Is it possible to use Other Distro's ( i.e Debian's or Ubuntu's ) repositories in Fedora? If not then what should be done to make common repositories for all linux distros. regards, Arun Maurya (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arun_maurya
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where are the repositories located in SUSE SLES 10 SP2

Hi, In SUSE SLES 10 SP2 where are the software repositories located? In CENTOS they are in /etc/yum.repositories or something like that. What does SLES use? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mojoman
1 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Grep for filetype starting with letter p

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Which files in /usr/bin whose names begin with “p” are python scripts? Store the numbered results in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alindner
3 Replies

6. Debian

Repositories in sources.list

I'm just interested to know how your sources.list look like. I got some repositories witch give some errors and I would like to clean it up. and when I do apt-get update I get few lines showing errors like 404 , this is how my list look like: # deb cdrom:/ squeeze main # deb cdrom:/... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting DOS filetype to UNIX

Hello folks I am working on a project that requires me to write a script that operates on a bunch of text files. When I try less file.txt I see a bunch of ^M's everywhere. Some Googling tells me that this is because the files have a DOS fileformat and found the following fixes: sed 's/^M$//'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksk
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving multiple filetype in a single loop

Hi, I am using the below code to move *.sh files to another directory. use File::Copy qw(move); while(<C:/Users/pandeesh/Desktop/*.sh>) { move $_,"C:/Users/pandeesh/Desktop/Projects"; } My requirement is i want to move *.sh,*.txt,*.xlsx,*.doc,*.pdf and *.epub files to the specified... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
2 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Man Page Repositories - Added jQuery and Bootstrap

I added both jQuery and Bootstrap Javacript libs to all man page repository pages. TODO: I need to add pagination to these repos because most are very large and load to slow on a single page. For the first upgrade, I manually added one new CSS Class (repository) to the main repo tables and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

Loading Animation for Large Man Page Repositories

Should have done this 10 years ago, so better late than never: Just added a "loading" animation to the the man page repositories when they load, especially since some are very large and take many seconds to load. See for example: https://www.unix.com/man-page-opensolaris-repository.php ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies
SVN::Web::List(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       SVN::Web::List(3pm)

NAME
SVN::Web::List - SVN::Web action to list available repositories SYNOPSIS
In config.yaml actions: ... list: class: SVN::Web::List opts: redirect_to_browse_when_one_repo: 0 # or 1 ... DESCRIPTION
Displays a list of available Subversion repositories for browsing. If only one repo is available then may redirect straight to it. CONFIGURATION
The following options may be specified in config.yaml redirect_to_browse_when_one_repo Boolean indicating whether, if only one repository is available, SVN::Web::List should immediately issue a redirect to browse that repository, thereby saving the user a mouse click. Defaults to 0. TEMPLATE VARIABLES
reposcount The number of repositories that were configured. repos A hash. Keys are repository names, paths are repository URLs. EXCEPTIONS
None. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2003-2004 by Chia-liang Kao "<clkao@clkao.org>". Copyright 2005-2007 by Nik Clayton "<nik@FreeBSD.org>". This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See <http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html> perl v5.14.2 2012-06-11 SVN::Web::List(3pm)