Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Strip subdomains from domains list Post 302449018 by kurumi on Friday 27th of August 2010 10:29:28 PM
Old 08-27-2010
#removed#

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Setting up subdomains...

Hello, I'd like to set up a subdomain. For instance, me.mydomain.com, instead of mydomain.com/me. I have a dedicated unix server running Apache OS. How do I do this? Any help given will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance. -Matt (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matman
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple domains

Hello, I have 3 domains virtually hosted "name based" the first one "domain1.com" has its ServerName entered as domain1.com. this domain will load in a browser by www.domain1.com or simply domain1.com. the next two domains "domain2.com" and "domain3.com" ServerNames are listed as domain2.com and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ericg
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

blocking domains

Dear All , Kindly note I have sun solaries 7 . I want to block a domain who keep sending emails to my domain and users . thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tamemi
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

creating domains

ok i am setting up dns or going to do it with solaris 9 once u setup the domain what file can u look @ to see if it setup or not (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmuhammad
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Automating creation of sub-domains???

Edit, Sorry realised that muxtape.com is probably not creating a sub-domain for every accout but more than likely using a wildcard in the apache config and then using php/asp/java or similar to look at the url and point it in the right direction. So youraccount.muxtape.com maps to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elduderino
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Different Nameservers for Different Domains?

I have a system that is connected to a private network with its own DNS (call it "privnet."), and is also connected to the Internet on a separate interface. Is it possible to convince this server to query the private nameserver for the private network's domain (e.g. "host foo.privnet."), and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vertigo23
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

find out subdomains

I am the new user I want to find out sub domains in the URL using shell script. e.g http://abcd:8380/matcher This is the URL. The suburl is given below http://abcd:8380/matcher/servlet/viewnudatasource http://abcd:8380/matcher/servlet/addnudatasource... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sub domains from report

Hi, I have a report containing severals organization's email address. The address contain several sub domains, and i need to pull those out. mail domain ( example.com) .................. The report column contain mail address in this format : john1@sub1.example.com... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: john_prince
2 Replies

9. IP Networking

VLANs and their domains

Hey everyone. I work in a data center, and I'm working on getting my CCNA. Now when I read articles on the idea of VLAN's it makes sense. Especially if you have multiple switches daisy chained in multiple locations. My two main questions though are that most of these examples use PC's as examples... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lost in Cyberia
2 Replies
ddi_removing_power(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 				    ddi_removing_power(9F)

NAME
ddi_removing_power - check whether DDI_SUSPEND might result in power being removed from a device SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/ddi.h> #include <sys/sunddi.h> int ddi_removing_power(dev_info_t *dip); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI specific (Solaris DDI) DESCRIPTION
The ddi_removing_power() function indicates whether a currently pending call into a driver's detach(9E) entry point with a command of DDI_SUSPEND is likely to result in power being removed from the device. ddi_removing_power() can return true and power still not be removed from the device due to a failure to suspend and power off the system. PARAMETERS
The ddi_removing_power() function supports the following parameter: dip pointer to the device's dev_info structure RETURN VALUES
The ddi_removing_power() function returns: 1 Power might be removed by the framework as a result of the pending DDI_SUSPEND call. 0 Power will not be removed by the framework as a result of the pending DDI_SUSPEND call. EXAMPLES
Example 1 Protecting a Tape from Abrupt Power Removal A tape driver that has hardware that would damage the tape if power is removed might include this code in its detach(9E) code: int xxdetach(dev_info_t *dip, ddi_detach_cmd_t cmd) { ... case DDI_SUSPEND: /* * We do not allow DDI_SUSPEND if power will be removed and * we have a device that damages tape when power is removed * We do support DDI_SUSPEND for Device Reconfiguration, * however. */ if (ddi_removing_power(dip) && xxdamages_tape(dip)) return (DDI_FAILURE); ... ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5), cpr(7), attach(9E), detach(9E) Writing Device Drivers SunOS 5.11 14 March 2001 ddi_removing_power(9F)