Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu save audio thats being played. Post 302448603 by Corona688 on Thursday 26th of August 2010 11:53:30 AM
Old 08-26-2010
If it caches net music at all, might be under ~/.cache/rhythmbox/ . I doubt it saves the URL, but you can intercept the URL in transit by the means I described.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio HELP Please!

I know about next to nothing, and I am trying to play an audio file on HP-UX 10.2 (743i) every time I try to use the ‘/opt/audio/bin/AudioCP &' command I get an error message that says “Unable to access audio hardware.” I checked the man page on audio, and both Aserver and rpcd are running. Am I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

playing audio

Hi all, I play audio through the web browser and it plays ok on windows. When i try the same thing on unix i get the error message "sh: /usr/local/bin/sox: not found. I've tried 'locate sox' and can't seem to find it. Is there some way I can change the browser settings so they play the audio... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: molli_81
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Tip: get MPD to remember the last played song for all playlists

Hi to all MPD users or those who are willing to use it! If you don't already know what is MPD, it is the Music Player Daemon, which is very easy to use and has tons of good clients to manage it. It loads all your music collection database instantly (mine is about 50GB!) into the memory, is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: teresaejunior
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio Problem

Hi I recently installed BT 5 Gnome on my Asus laptop running on Intel HD graphics. I've been having problems with audio, at first I experienced the basic problem that was solved by adding pulse audio to the starting programs. This allowed me to open Sound preferences but I still have no sound.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edreeso
0 Replies

6. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies
bluemindo(1)						      General Commands Manual						      bluemindo(1)

NAME
bluemindo - simple yet powerful audio player SYNOPSIS
bluemindo [options] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the bluemindo command. bluemindo Bluemindo is a really simple but powerful audio player in Python/PyGTK, using GStreamer. It can downloads albums or artists pic- tures and lyrics as doing desktop notifications or sending music to your Last.fm profile or on your Jabber account (via PEP). You can also choose the view mode: lightweight (very simple way to use the player: you only have a playlist), basic (you have a tree of artists>albums and a playlist), normal (the most usual mode for audio players), full (you have a list of artists and saved playlists, a list of albums covers by artists and the playlist) or albums. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files. -h, --help Show summary of options. --current Show the current playing song artist, title and album. --current-cover Show the path to the album cover of the current playing song. --current-lyrics Show the lyrics for the current playing song. --playpause, --play, --pause Play or pause the song. --stop Stop the song. --previous Jump to the previous song in playlist. --next Jump to the next song in playlist. --volume-more [ STEP ] Increase the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume-less [ STEP ] Decrease the volume, you can specify a step (0 > 100). --volume=VOLUME Set the volume: 0 > 100. --reload Reload the songs from your music folder. --quit, --plunge Quit Bluemindo. AUTHOR
bluemindo was written by Erwan Briand <erwan@codingteam.net>. This manual page was written by Thibaut GIRKA <thibaut.girka@gmail.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). June 22, 2008 bluemindo(1)