Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu save audio thats being played. Post 302448379 by bbala on Thursday 26th of August 2010 01:04:39 AM
Old 08-26-2010
Im listening from rythmbox. Any idea where it caches music or anyother way to find url or the cache?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio HELP Please!

I know about next to nothing, and I am trying to play an audio file on HP-UX 10.2 (743i) every time I try to use the ‘/opt/audio/bin/AudioCP &' command I get an error message that says “Unable to access audio hardware.” I checked the man page on audio, and both Aserver and rpcd are running. Am I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

playing audio

Hi all, I play audio through the web browser and it plays ok on windows. When i try the same thing on unix i get the error message "sh: /usr/local/bin/sox: not found. I've tried 'locate sox' and can't seem to find it. Is there some way I can change the browser settings so they play the audio... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: molli_81
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save cURL verbose output to file or do it like browser "save as.."

hi there ! i have exactly the same problem like this guy here https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/127668-getting-curl-output-verbose-file.html i am not able to save the curl verbose output.. the sollution in this thread (redirecting stderr to a file) does not work for me.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crabmeat
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Tip: get MPD to remember the last played song for all playlists

Hi to all MPD users or those who are willing to use it! If you don't already know what is MPD, it is the Music Player Daemon, which is very easy to use and has tons of good clients to manage it. It loads all your music collection database instantly (mine is about 50GB!) into the memory, is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: teresaejunior
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio Problem

Hi I recently installed BT 5 Gnome on my Asus laptop running on Intel HD graphics. I've been having problems with audio, at first I experienced the basic problem that was solved by adding pulse audio to the starting programs. This allowed me to open Sound preferences but I still have no sound.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edreeso
0 Replies

6. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save value from output of Corestat and save in a list for each core

I am trying to modify the "corestat v1.1" code which is in Perl.The typical output of this code is below: Core Utilization CoreId %Usr %Sys %Total ------ ----- ----- ------ 5 4.91 0.01 4.92 6 0.06 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zam_1234
0 Replies
KLIST(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						  KLIST(1)

NAME
klist -- list Kerberos credentials SYNOPSIS
klist [-c cache | --cache=cache] [-s | -t | --test] [-T | --tokens] [-5 | --v5] [-v | --verbose] [-l | --list-caches] [-f] [--version] [--help] DESCRIPTION
klist reads and displays the current tickets in the credential cache (also known as the ticket file). Options supported: -c cache, --cache=cache credential cache to list -s, -t, --test Test for there being an active and valid TGT for the local realm of the user in the credential cache. -T, --tokens display AFS tokens -5, --v5 display v5 cred cache (this is the default) -f Include ticket flags in short form, each character stands for a specific flag, as follows: F forwardable f forwarded P proxiable p proxied D postdate-able d postdated R renewable I initial i invalid A pre-authenticated H hardware authenticated This information is also output with the --verbose option, but in a more verbose way. -v, --verbose Verbose output. Include all possible information: Server the principal the ticket is for Ticket etype the encryption type used in the ticket, followed by the key version of the ticket, if it is available Session key the encryption type of the session key, if it's different from the encryption type of the ticket Auth time the time the authentication exchange took place Start time the time that this ticket is valid from (only printed if it's different from the auth time) End time when the ticket expires, if it has already expired this is also noted Renew till the maximum possible end time of any ticket derived from this one Ticket flags the flags set on the ticket Addresses the set of addresses from which this ticket is valid -l, --list-caches List the credential caches for the current users, not all cache types supports listing multiple caches. SEE ALSO
kdestroy(1), kinit(1) HEIMDAL
October 6, 2005 HEIMDAL