Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Any room left for another drive? Post 302448267 by plmachiavel on Wednesday 25th of August 2010 03:41:47 PM
Old 08-25-2010
You would be surprised what the past admins did on that machine ... We just received that new client, I guess that is what happens when you out source your business to companies that claim they have the knowledge to do the work but calls you every now and then to know basic stuff ...

Anyway, life is life and I am stucked with that.

Thank you btw that helped

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Help chat room

i have a project to create o chat system in c.i created server and client but i dont know how to create chat room where people can join.i dont know how to implement a chat room in C....anyone can help please (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: demonmind
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
zipnote(1)						      General Commands Manual							zipnote(1)

NAME
zipsplit - split a zipfile into smaller zipfiles SYNOPSIS
zipsplit [-t] [-i] [-p] [-s] [-n size] [-r room] [-b path] [-h] [-q] [-v] [-L] zipfile ARGUMENTS
zipfile Zipfile to split. OPTIONS
-t Report how many files it will take, but don't make them. -i Make index (zipsplit.idx) and count its size against first zip file. -n size Make zip files no larger than "size" (default = 36000). -r room Leave room for "room" bytes on the first disk (default = 0). -b path Use path for the output zip files. -p Pause between output zip files. -s Do a sequential split even if it takes more zip files. -h Show a short help. -q Suppress some informational messages. -v Show version information. -L Show software license. DESCRIPTION
zipsplit reads a zipfile and splits it into smaller zipfiles. EXAMPLES
To be filled in. BUGS
Does not yet support large (> 2 GB) or split archives. SEE ALSO
zip(1), unzip(1) AUTHOR
Info-ZIP v3.0 of 8 May 2008 zipnote(1)