Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change Username
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Change Username Post 302447449 by Neo on Monday 23rd of August 2010 08:14:04 AM
Old 08-23-2010
This topic was recently discussed here:

https://www.unix.com/post-here-contac...-username.html

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

What to change my username

I want to change my username how can I (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alnita
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Username change

Hello Moderator, My login name is govindts. I wanted to rename this login id to shrinika Would you be able to do this? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: govindts
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change username

Hi.. I want to change my username, is there any way by which I can do it? Thanks in advance.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxmi Sharma
3 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change username in XSCF

Hi All, I have SPARC T4-4 connected with XSCF console. By mistake console user name is set to "root" instead of "sunadmin" (This is what we keep as standard). How can I change it ? Please help me -> show /SP/users/root /SP/users/root Targets: ssh Properties: role... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Wanna change my username

Hi team, I want to change my username.. I tried in the edit option but i can't get it.. Can u help me.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adhi
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Is it possible to change my username?

I know username is the unique id for my unix_dot_com account, but is it possible change it ? should i raise any special request to moderators ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
2 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to change my username?

Moderators, I want to change my username. I tried but unable to find a way to do that. Can you please assist? Thanks & Regards Abedi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: katherine2008
1 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change of username

Hi, I'd like to change my username..... is there a mechanism to do this or can you do it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Martincorneuk
1 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Do I need to change my Username/PW?

After mis-typing my password once, I logged in. And after the "welcome Clovis_Sangrail" message displayed for a little less than a second, the display changed to a screen to recover my username and/or my password (it prompted for an email address). Clearly, I don't need to do that. Maybe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Clovis_Sangrail
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)