Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change Username
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Change Username Post 302447449 by Neo on Monday 23rd of August 2010 08:14:04 AM
Old 08-23-2010
This topic was recently discussed here:

https://www.unix.com/post-here-contac...-username.html

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

What to change my username

I want to change my username how can I (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alnita
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Username change

Hello Moderator, My login name is govindts. I wanted to rename this login id to shrinika Would you be able to do this? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: govindts
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change username

Hi.. I want to change my username, is there any way by which I can do it? Thanks in advance.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laxmi Sharma
3 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Change username in XSCF

Hi All, I have SPARC T4-4 connected with XSCF console. By mistake console user name is set to "root" instead of "sunadmin" (This is what we keep as standard). How can I change it ? Please help me -> show /SP/users/root /SP/users/root Targets: ssh Properties: role... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Wanna change my username

Hi team, I want to change my username.. I tried in the edit option but i can't get it.. Can u help me.? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Adhi
1 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Is it possible to change my username?

I know username is the unique id for my unix_dot_com account, but is it possible change it ? should i raise any special request to moderators ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
2 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to change my username?

Moderators, I want to change my username. I tried but unable to find a way to do that. Can you please assist? Thanks & Regards Abedi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: katherine2008
1 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Change of username

Hi, I'd like to change my username..... is there a mechanism to do this or can you do it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Martincorneuk
1 Replies

9. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Do I need to change my Username/PW?

After mis-typing my password once, I logged in. And after the "welcome Clovis_Sangrail" message displayed for a little less than a second, the display changed to a screen to recover my username and/or my password (it prompted for an email address). Clearly, I don't need to do that. Maybe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Clovis_Sangrail
1 Replies
URI::URL(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					     URI::URL(3pm)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3pm)