Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to take visited Website log? Post 302446139 by ungalnanban on Wednesday 18th of August 2010 01:24:06 AM
Old 08-18-2010
MySQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajamadhavan
Nanba,
You can do this if your system is running a proxy server for your network. For setting up proxy server in linux, check squid documentation.

-Raja
how to configure to squid for log the visited urls in a file. give me a link / URL

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

website

HELLO FELLOW GEEKS. PLZ CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS SITE AT http://isunshine.dhs.org or u can also join the message board at http://isunshine.dhs.org/scripts/ikonboard.cgi wixifer (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wixifer
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

remember last visited line in vim

hi, I know we can do this; but dont know how.. I open a file using vim..browse thru it and then say :wq after reaching some line; The next time I open the same file, I want vim to position the cursor on the line where I left last time; anyone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spopuri
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

visited websites

Hi guys, Im just wondering on where a network admin would view a list of visited websites in unix and where to block some websites? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jake2891
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to create own website?

cud someone tell me how to create a website???:confused: plsss..... tnx alot!!!:):D (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: renytots07
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Website

Hey guys I know you probably get this question a lot but, I want to make a website, and I don't have any experience doing this. I have a iMac and i was wondering if there is someone you could refer me to or a site that will show me how to do it. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mmecca21
2 Replies

6. Web Development

my website.please. help me.

hello!! well, i am planning to make my own virtual pet site like that of a neopets. unfortunately i don't have any idea on how to do it.. i've tried searching in the net, but the result is really complicated. i don't know where to begin.i have already drawn some that i think would help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ackiemae
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

go to previously visited directory

Is there a way to go back to the previously visited directory? say im in /dir1 then went to /dir2 and wanted to go back to /dir1. besides from aliasing every directory i have, i was wondering if there's a way to maybe alias a command to go to the previously visited directory just to make it more... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swag:þ
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Getting the source of website

Hi MAy i know how i can get html source of a given site in a file using bash script? I want to store the html source of the site in a file so that i can parse that file. Thanks, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Help with ht5boilerplate - website.

need a little help with this below MAVEN DAZZ what i need is ?!! a) To make sure, that logo stays on top (left hand side) -fixed in this navigation bar. on the same navigation bar (MENU) should stay on the other right hand side. Can anyone explain me how will this work. i am new to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dazdseg
0 Replies
cachemgr.cgi(8) 					      System Manager's Manual						   cachemgr.cgi(8)

NAME
cachemgr.cgi - squid HTTP proxy manager interface SYNOPSIS
http://your.server/cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi DESCRIPTION
The cache manager (cachemgr.cgi) is a CGI utility for displaying statistics about the Squid HTTP proxy process as it runs. The cache man- ager is a convenient way to manage the cache and view statistics without logging into the server. FILES
./cachemgr.conf @DEFAULT_CACHEMGR_CONFIG@ The access configuration file defining which Squid servers may be managed via this cachemgr.cgi program. Each line specifies a server:port followed by an optional description The server name may contain shell wildcard characters such as *, [] etc. A quick selection dropdown menu is automatically con- structed from the simple server names. Specifying :port is optional. If not specified then the default proxy port is assumed. :* or :any matches any port on the target server. SECURITY
cachemgr.cgi calls the requested server on the requested port using HTTP and returns a formatted version of the response. To avoid abuse it is recommended to configure your web server to restrict access to the cachemgr.cgi program. Configuration examples for many common web servers can be found in the Squid FAQ. SEE ALSO
squid(8) The Squid FAQ, Chapter 9 The Cache Manager Squid Web Proxy 3.1.20 cachemgr.cgi(8)