Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? How Can We Increase the Size of Our Community? Post 302445298 by Neo on Sunday 15th of August 2010 05:49:58 AM
Old 08-15-2010
Was looking at number of other forums recently. I noticed some forums are larger than this one, but the site was not "as clean" as this site. In addition, many of them also serve a page full of ads to registered users.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to increase the size of the stack

Hi!!, could someone tell me how to increase the stack size in HP-UX? Thanx (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyotipg
7 Replies

2. HP-UX

increase size

Hi All, one of the mount point in Hp ux server has reached 95% its a data base file and can not be deleted. so i want to know how to increase the size of mount point i am new to unix ,please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jyoti
1 Replies

3. Solaris

how to increase the size of the allotment

Hi all, I have a 130gb HDD of which 95b is taken up by various partitions of windows xp... I partitioned my HDD and gave solaris 10gb of space, but now owing to some development stuff i need to increase the space!!! How do i do it!! Please note that i do have ~20gb of space left still...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wrapster
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to increase the filesystem size?

Hi.. I want to increase the file system size of any filesystem online, without using the Volume manager like LVMs, is it possible? & if yes then how? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amol21
3 Replies

5. Solaris

increase Root size

Dear all, I am very new to solaris, I have installed solaris 10, i tried installing few softwares into file system, unfortunately system failed to install stating "No space left on device " i searched few threads and it says, we have to increase root size. where my root size is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: radhnki
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase salt size

Unix protect its password by using salt It that mean larger the salt size the more secure? if the salt size increase greatly, will the password still able to be cracked? thank you for helping (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cryogen
1 Replies

7. Solaris

increase metadevice size

Hi, I am having two metadevices d50 and d100 which are used to created soft partitions as and when required. d50 and d100 are metadevices formed on different disks. d50 -- disks 0 & 1 d100 -- disks 2 & 3 I have a soft partition d70 os 50 GB on d50. Now there is no free space on d50. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sag71155
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Increase size to sd[b-c]

hi guys I am working on my vmware workstation. I have a /dev/sdb which is 5GB. I am using LVM. Now I increase /dev/sdb 2 more GB. fdisk -l shows 7 GB but pvscan still shows 5GB. how do I make my system recognize the new 7GB added and be able to add those to my physical volumen and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kopper
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Swap size increase

Dear All, How to increase the swap size when physicall memory reaches 60 %. OR it can be only done after the physicall memory is full. Rgds Rj (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
8 Replies
A2ENSITE(8)                                                   System Manager's Manual                                                  A2ENSITE(8)

NAME
a2ensite, a2dissite - enable or disable an apache2 site / virtual host SYNOPSIS
a2ensite [ [-q|--quiet] site] a2dissite [ [-q|--quiet] site] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the a2ensite and a2dissite commands. a2ensite is a script that enables the specified site (which contains a <VirtualHost> block) within the apache2 configuration. It does this by creating symlinks within /etc/apache2/sites-enabled. Likewise, a2dissite disables a site by removing those symlinks. It is not an error to enable a site which is already enabled, or to disable one which is already disabled. Apache treats the very first virtual host enabled specially as every request not matching any actual directive is being redirected there. Thus it should be called 000-default in order to sort before the remaining hosts to be loaded first. OPTIONS
-q, --quiet Don't show informative messages. -m, --maintmode Enables the maintainer mode, that is the program invocation is effectuated automatically by a maintainer script. This switch should not be used by end users. -p, --purge When disabling a module, purge all traces of the module in the internal state data base. EXIT STATUS
a2ensite and a2dissite exit with status 0 if all sites are processed successfully, 1 if errors occur, 2 if an invalid option was used. EXAMPLES
a2dissite 000-default Disables the default site. FILES
/etc/apache2/sites-available Directory with files giving information on available sites. /etc/apache2/sites-enabled Directory with links to the files in sites-available for enabled sites. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Stefan Fritsch <sf@debian.org> (based on the a2enmod manual page by Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net>) for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution. 8 June 2007 A2ENSITE(8)