Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install rsync on SCO 5.0.6
Operating Systems SCO install rsync on SCO 5.0.6 Post 302444890 by ccc on Friday 13th of August 2010 06:02:08 AM
Old 08-13-2010
I have also found this page, but cannot find this chroot patch:

Browse OpenSSH Chroot Patch Files on SourceForge.net

There is no files to download.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install Sco 5.0.5 with Win NT

Can you please tell me how to install the Sco 5.0.5 and Windows NT on to the same HDD. I am trying to install the same but the NT did not boots. I made partition for 1024MB on to the 3.5GB disk and install the unix first which infact gets install properly.Than I install the NT on the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmadnadeem
1 Replies

2. Programming

Need help to install cc (ucc) SCO 5.0.6

- I'd like to install the cc (ucc) C compiler on OpenServer 5.0.6. Could anybody tell me what I must do. I have the UDK media CD and Skunware CD, but I donīt know if I'm in the right way. Thanks in advance Pablo - Argentina (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbo2005
1 Replies

3. SCO

How can I install SCO 2.1 ?

Hi, server at my job got crashed & I'm looking forward to install Unix Sco 2.1 I don't have any idead about it. Pls guide me. Thanks & Regards nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 6.0 Install fails

Anybody have a problem installing version 6 on a machine with a Mylex DAC960 host adapter. Everything runs as normal until the kernel is relinked at the end of the install process. The kernel re-link fails with the message that it cannot find the scsi driver (dak) in this case. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO 5.0.5 want to install on ML350 G5

Hi Can any one suggest me how i will install SCO 5.0.5 on new server ML350 G5 as vendar says this machine is not compatable for SCO 5.0.5 this machine only can support SCO 5.0.7 but i dont want to install SCO 5.0.7 . OR which machine is available in the market for SCO 5.0.5 . Waiting for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munirh
1 Replies

6. SCO

Install SCO Unix

I had a query on the complete steps which are required to install SCO Unix on whatever Sun/Hp or any other machine. This would help me in installing Unix. I hope, my question is clear. Please, help in solving the doubt. regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran_sush
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Problem of install rsync on Solaris 10

hi all, I have download latest version for rsync from rsync download web site. I trying install rsync tool to sun solaris 10 (SPARC M4000 server) and but get some error. Please see below: -bash-3.00$ ./configure configure.sh: Configuring rsync 3.0.6 checking build system type...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlg13team
3 Replies

8. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

Install rsync HP-UX

Hello, I am looking for some help on how to install rsync. Before you point me to other resources I have the directory that was used to install rsync on an integration server. Unfortunately the person concerned is no longer available to perform the task on the production server. HP-UX hermes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
1 Replies

10. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.5 install media

I need to reinstall SCO Openserver 5.0.5. I have a license, but the install media is long lost. Can anyone help me find an .iso? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dudeman411
12 Replies
librsync(3)						     Library Functions Manual						       librsync(3)

NAME
librsync - library for delta compression of streams SYNOPSYS
#include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <librsync.h> cc ... -lrsync DESCRIPTION
The librsync library implements network delta-compression of streams and files. The algorithm is similar to that used in the rsync(1) and xdelta(2) programs, but specialized for transfer of arbitrary-length octet streams. Unlike most diff programs, librsync does not require access to both of the files on the same machine, but rather only a short ``signature'' of the old file and the complete contents of the new file. The canonical use of librsync is in the rproxy(8) reference implementation of the rsync proposed extension to HTTP. It may be useful to other programs which wish to do delta-compression in HTTP, or within their own protocol. There are HTTP-specific utility functions within librsync, but they need not be used. A number of tools such as rdiff(1) provide command-line and scriptable access to rsync functions. SEE ALSO
rdiff(1) rdiff and librsync Manual http://rproxy.sourceforge.net/. draft-pool-rsync BUGS
The rsync protocol is still evolving. There may be bugs in the implementation. The interface may change in the future, but it is becoming more stable. Many routines will panic in case of error rather than returning an error code to the caller. Patches to fix this are welcome, but at the current state of development aborting seems as useful as trusting to possibly-incomplete checking in the client. AUTHOR
Martin Pool <mbp@samba.org>, with Andrew Tridgell <tridge@samba.org>. rdiff development has been supported by Linuxcare, Inc and VA Linux Systems. Martin Pool $Date: 2003/06/12 06:03:32 $ librsync(3)