Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Linear linked list node delete Post 302444183 by tene on Wednesday 11th of August 2010 06:09:35 AM
Old 08-11-2010
Always check whether N+1 node is Null before doing any logic.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List linked files

A perl script that displays the list of files which have multiple links..! ls -l shows number of links in a field. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aadi_uni
0 Replies

2. Programming

linked list node with pointer to struct

Suppose to have: struct Tstudent { string name, surname; int matriculation_num; }; struct Tnode { Tstudent* student; Tnodo* next; } L;I want to deference that "student" pointer. For example, I tried with: *(L->student).matriculation_numbut it not worked, as terminal... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Luke Bonham
4 Replies

3. Programming

I need C++ Code for single linked list

I need C++ Code for single linked list With operations as 1)insert at any position 2)delete any 3)change the data of any position (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: girija
2 Replies

4. Programming

c++ function to convert a linear list to circular list

hi all, i need a c++ function which converts a linear list to circular. presently i am working with two files. i.e., one linear list file. and one circular list file to do some operations. i thought it will be helpful if there is a function that converts a linear list to circular n undo the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vidyaj
1 Replies

5. Programming

Help with linked list in C

i have this code typedef struct client_list { char *client_name; struct client_list * next; int client_socket_fd; } client; client *current, *head; head = NULL; char *h="test"; add_client(current, h, head, &client_socket_fd); ... (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
24 Replies

6. Programming

how do edit a node in a singly linked list in C?

If i have a linked list in C, how do I edit a node in it? Without ruining the whole list, by this i mean end up making it null or circular... (since it has to be linear and has to stop somewhere):wall: Can some one provide an example, making it have like 5 nodes, and then edit a string of the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix linked-list placement

Hi, I am programming in kernel, and I want to use a double linked list that holds infos that every process could access and modify THIS list. So, I suppose it is a 'global' variable since every process(thread) can reach it, I am wondering where to put it? by changing some of the kernel files? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: louisTan
1 Replies

8. Programming

Help with linked list.

#include<stdio.h> #include<stdlib.h> struct LinkedList { int val; struct LinkedList *next; }node; /*Creating a structure variable*/ typedef struct LinkedList Node; Node *start = NULL; int create(int i) { Node *temp = NULL; if (start == NULL) ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: prinsh
5 Replies

9. Programming

How to delete the last node in a linked list.?

How to delete the last node in a single linked list given only the pointer to last node ? Head node will not be given. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
5 Replies

10. Programming

How to reverse a linked list by traversing only once.?

Program to reverse a linked list by traversing only once. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VSSajjan
1 Replies
PPI::Statement::Null(3) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   PPI::Statement::Null(3)

NAME
PPI::Statement::Null - A useless null statement SYNOPSIS
my $foo = 1; ; # <-- Null statement my $bar = 1; INHERITANCE
PPI::Statement::Null isa PPI::Statement isa PPI::Node isa PPI::Element DESCRIPTION
"PPI::Statement::Null" is a utility class designed to handle situations where PPI encounters a naked statement separator. Although strictly speaking, the semicolon is a statement separator and not a statement terminator, PPI considers a semicolon to be a statement terminator under most circumstances. In any case, the null statement has no purpose, and can be safely deleted with no ill effect. METHODS
"PPI::Statement::Null" has no additional methods beyond the default ones provided by PPI::Statement, PPI::Node and PPI::Element. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Statement::Null(3)