Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: libcrypto.so.0.9.7
Operating Systems Solaris libcrypto.so.0.9.7 Post 302444126 by jlliagre on Wednesday 11th of August 2010 02:13:11 AM
Old 08-11-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinders1323
I have already tried the " nm ". The results didn't make much sense Smilie
What kind of differences are you expecting comparing two binary files ?
You might try "dump", "elfdump", "mcs" to analyze them but that would be still very low level.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Linking in OpenSSL libcrypto Statically

I have a C++ program which includes lots of libraries, including openssl libcrypto. In fact, the g++ switches are: -lxml2 -lcrypto -lcurl etc. The problem is that when I try to run it on a different flavor of Linux, it complains that it cannot load libcrypto.so.8. I did some research and... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrandonShw
20 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0

Hi, I've installed curl with all despondency but when I try to start it I get: root@xxx> curl ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: open failed: No such file or directory Killed Looks like I have to change/make symlinks but I don't know how/where. Any idia? ---------- Post... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mehrdad68
3 Replies
ERR_load_crypto_strings(3)					      OpenSSL						ERR_load_crypto_strings(3)

NAME
ERR_load_crypto_strings, SSL_load_error_strings, ERR_free_strings - load and free error strings LIBRARY
libcrypto, -lcrypto SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/err.h> void ERR_load_crypto_strings(void); void ERR_free_strings(void); #include <openssl/ssl.h> void SSL_load_error_strings(void); DESCRIPTION
ERR_load_crypto_strings() registers the error strings for all libcrypto functions. SSL_load_error_strings() does the same, but also registers the libssl error strings. One of these functions should be called before generating textual error messages. However, this is not required when memory usage is an issue. ERR_free_strings() frees all previously loaded error strings. RETURN VALUES
ERR_load_crypto_strings(), SSL_load_error_strings() and ERR_free_strings() return no values. SEE ALSO
openssl_err(3), ERR_error_string(3) HISTORY
ERR_load_error_strings(), SSL_load_error_strings() and ERR_free_strings() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. 1.0.1i 2009-07-20 ERR_load_crypto_strings(3)