Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Find out 2^n+1 , where n is a 3 digit number Post 302443594 by Corona688 on Monday 9th of August 2010 12:23:42 PM
Old 08-09-2010
On the other hand, Turbo C supports something modern compilers do not: supersized 80-bit long doubles.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting 10 digit number from txt files

Hi, Was wondering if you could give me an example of extracting a 10 digit number from 5 txt files using a regular expression (the number is always different ) and storing the numbers in variables Thanks C19 (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Write a shell program to find the sum of alternate digits in a given 5-digit number

Hi Can any one please post the answer for the above program.................. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: banta
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding a 6 digit number retaining 0s on the left

i am new to shell scripting. i want to keep on increamenting a 6 digit number. For eg. 000000 + 1 = 000001 But instead of 000001 i get only 1. How do i do this ? Pls help. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kanchan_cp
8 Replies

4. Programming

generating 16 digit random number in C

Hi, How can we generate 16 digit random nos in C. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list all files containing 4 digit number using grep

how can i list all files in my home directory that have a 4 digit id number, the line number where the id is located and the id itself not printing the entire line? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hobiwhenuknowme
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print a number up to last significant digit after decimal point

I want to write/print a number through a shell script up to its last significant digit (LSD) after the decimal point. Say, x=10.00056000000000000 I want to print x as x=10.00056. Note that x can be any thing so I cannot know the position of the LSD always. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: hbar
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression for 6 digit number present in a line

Hello Team, i have a file test1.txt, in which i have to grep only the 6 digit number from it, Could you pls help in this. $cat test1.txt <description>R_XYZ_1.6 r370956</description> $ grep "\{6\}" test1.txt <description>R_XYZ_1.6 r370956</description> i need output as 370956. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandana hs
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare specific digit in number?

Dear All, Lets say I have a number with following format: ####.12e-## now I want to compare place holder in position 1 and 2. How can I do that? Note: My number is stored in a variable say var. example: var=9999.12e-05 Thanks & Regards, linuxUser_ (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxUser_
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Process only 4 digit odd number starting with zero

I am trying to process only IonCode_odd #'s (always 4 digits starting with zero), but the below isn't working as expected. Is there a better way? Thank you :). IonCode_0401_xxxx_xxxx_xxxx.bam IonCode_0401_xxxx_xxxx_xxxx.bam.bai IonCode_0401_xxxx_xxxx_xxxx.fastq... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

I need to find in a file a list of number where last two digit end in a range

I all I am tryng to find a way to sort a list of number in a file by the value of last two digit. i have a list like this 313202320388 333202171199 373202164587 393202143736 323202132208 353201918107 343201887399 363201810249 333201805043 353201791691 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rattoeur
7 Replies
crt0_pa(3)						     Library Functions Manual							crt0_pa(3)

NAME
crt0_pa: crt0.o, gcrt0.o, mcrt0.o - execution startup routines for PA-RISC systems SYNOPSIS
Remarks PA-RISC 64-bit ELF uses only. This manpage describes on PA-RISC systems. For on Integrity systems, see crt0_ia(3). DESCRIPTION
PA-RISC 32-bit SOM The C, Pascal, and FORTRAN compilers link in the object files or to provide startup capabilities and environments for program execution. All are identical except that and provide additional functionality for gprof(1) and prof(1) profiling support respectively. The following symbols are defined in these object files: An array of character pointers to the environment in which the program will run. This array is terminated by a null pointer. A variable of type short containing the FPU model number returned by the FP status instruction. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type short containing the FPU revision number returned by the FP status instruction. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type int containing CPU specific information. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type int containing the CPU revision of the machine. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type int containing the system id value for an executable program. Execution start address. A secondary startup routine for C programs, called from which in turn calls This routine is contained in the C library rather than the file. For Pascal and FORTRAN programs, this symbol labels the beginning of the outer block (main program) and is generated by the compilers. The initial address of the program's data pointer. The startup code loads this address into general register 27. The beginning of the stack unwind table. The end of the stack unwind table. The beginning of the try/recover table. The end of the try/recover table. The file defines a null procedure for so programs compiled with profiling can be linked without profiling. The linker defines the following two symbols: The beginning address of the program's text area. The beginning address of the program's data area. PA-RISC 64-bit ELF The C, Pascal, and FORTRAN compilers link in the object file to provide startup capabilities and environments for program execution. It contains startup code that must be linked using to every PA-RISC 64-bit program. In a program, the object file is not used, and all actions normally associated with it are instead done by the dynamic loader dld.sl(5). Additional functionality for prof(1) and gprof(1) profiling support is no longer handled by In a PA-RISC 64-bit environment, processes initializers and terminators. Initializers are routines that are called before the program entry point and terminators are routines that are called when the program terminates via the routine. Initializers are invoked in reverse order of the link line so that dependent libraries are initialized before the libraries that depend on them. Terminators, on the other hand, are invoked in the forward order. Unlike the SOM version of for PA-RISC 64-bit ELF does not define any variables. It, however, sets the following global variables: A variable of type long containing the number of arguments. An array of character pointers to the arguments themselves. An array of character pointers to the environment in which the program will run. This array is terminated by a null pointer. A variable of type int containing CPU specific information. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type long containing the FPU model number returned by the FP status instruction. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type long containing the FPU revision number returned by the FP status instruction. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type long containing the CPU revision of the machine. This variable is initialized with data from the kernel. A variable of type long containing the system id value for an executable program. A variable of type long containing the requested thread local storage size. This variable is initialized with data from the ker- nel. A variable of type void * containing load information passed from the kernel. AUTHOR
The features described in this entry originated from AT&T UNIX System III. FILES
SEE ALSO
Profiling and Debugging Tools gprof(1) display call graph profile data monitor(3C) prepare execution profile prof(1) display profile data profil(2) execution time profile System Tools cc(1) invoke the HP-UX C compiler exec(2) execute a file f77(1) invoke the HP-UX FORTRAN compiler ld(1) invoke the link editor dld.sl(5) the PA-RISC dynamic loader pc(1) invoke the HP-UX Pascal compiler Miscellaneous end(3C) symbol of the last locations in program PA-RISC Systems Only crt0_pa(3)