Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install rsync on SCO 5.0.6
Operating Systems SCO install rsync on SCO 5.0.6 Post 302442854 by ccc on Thursday 5th of August 2010 04:43:48 PM
Old 08-05-2010
install rsync on SCO 5.0.6

hi

Howto install rsync on SCO 5.0.6?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install Sco 5.0.5 with Win NT

Can you please tell me how to install the Sco 5.0.5 and Windows NT on to the same HDD. I am trying to install the same but the NT did not boots. I made partition for 1024MB on to the 3.5GB disk and install the unix first which infact gets install properly.Than I install the NT on the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmadnadeem
1 Replies

2. Programming

Need help to install cc (ucc) SCO 5.0.6

- I'd like to install the cc (ucc) C compiler on OpenServer 5.0.6. Could anybody tell me what I must do. I have the UDK media CD and Skunware CD, but I donīt know if I'm in the right way. Thanks in advance Pablo - Argentina (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbo2005
1 Replies

3. SCO

How can I install SCO 2.1 ?

Hi, server at my job got crashed & I'm looking forward to install Unix Sco 2.1 I don't have any idead about it. Pls guide me. Thanks & Regards nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 6.0 Install fails

Anybody have a problem installing version 6 on a machine with a Mylex DAC960 host adapter. Everything runs as normal until the kernel is relinked at the end of the install process. The kernel re-link fails with the message that it cannot find the scsi driver (dak) in this case. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO 5.0.5 want to install on ML350 G5

Hi Can any one suggest me how i will install SCO 5.0.5 on new server ML350 G5 as vendar says this machine is not compatable for SCO 5.0.5 this machine only can support SCO 5.0.7 but i dont want to install SCO 5.0.7 . OR which machine is available in the market for SCO 5.0.5 . Waiting for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munirh
1 Replies

6. SCO

Install SCO Unix

I had a query on the complete steps which are required to install SCO Unix on whatever Sun/Hp or any other machine. This would help me in installing Unix. I hope, my question is clear. Please, help in solving the doubt. regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran_sush
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Problem of install rsync on Solaris 10

hi all, I have download latest version for rsync from rsync download web site. I trying install rsync tool to sun solaris 10 (SPARC M4000 server) and but get some error. Please see below: -bash-3.00$ ./configure configure.sh: Configuring rsync 3.0.6 checking build system type...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlg13team
3 Replies

8. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

Install rsync HP-UX

Hello, I am looking for some help on how to install rsync. Before you point me to other resources I have the directory that was used to install rsync on an integration server. Unfortunately the person concerned is no longer available to perform the task on the production server. HP-UX hermes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
1 Replies

10. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.5 install media

I need to reinstall SCO Openserver 5.0.5. I have a license, but the install media is long lost. Can anyone help me find an .iso? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dudeman411
12 Replies
rsync_selinux(8)					rsync Selinux Policy documentation					  rsync_selinux(8)

NAME
rsync_selinux - Security Enhanced Linux Policy for the rsync daemon DESCRIPTION
Security-Enhanced Linux secures the rsync server via flexible mandatory access control. FILE_CONTEXTS SELinux requires files to have an extended attribute to define the file type. Policy governs the access daemons have to these files. If you want to share files using the rsync daemon, you must label the files and directories public_content_t. So if you created a special directory /var/rsync, you would need to label the directory with the chcon tool. chcon -t public_content_t /var/rsync To make this change permanent (survive a relabel), use the semanage command to add the change to file context configuration: semanage fcontext -a -t public_content_t "/var/rsync(/.*)?" This command adds the following entry to /etc/selinux/POLICYTYPE/contexts/files/file_contexts.local: /var/rsync(/.*)? system_u:object_r:publix_content_t:s0 Run the restorecon command to apply the changes: restorecon -R -v /var/rsync/ SHARING FILES
If you want to share files with multiple domains (Apache, FTP, rsync, Samba), you can set a file context of public_content_t and pub- lic_content_rw_t. These context allow any of the above domains to read the content. If you want a particular domain to write to the pub- lic_content_rw_t domain, you must set the appropriate boolean. allow_DOMAIN_anon_write. So for rsync you would execute: setsebool -P allow_rsync_anon_write=1 BOOLEANS
system-config-selinux is a GUI tool available to customize SELinux policy settings. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. SEE ALSO
selinux(8), rsync(1), chcon(1), setsebool(8), semanage(8) dwalsh@redhat.com 17 Jan 2005 rsync_selinux(8)