Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: install rsync on SCO 5.0.6
Operating Systems SCO install rsync on SCO 5.0.6 Post 302442854 by ccc on Thursday 5th of August 2010 04:43:48 PM
Old 08-05-2010
install rsync on SCO 5.0.6

hi

Howto install rsync on SCO 5.0.6?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install Sco 5.0.5 with Win NT

Can you please tell me how to install the Sco 5.0.5 and Windows NT on to the same HDD. I am trying to install the same but the NT did not boots. I made partition for 1024MB on to the 3.5GB disk and install the unix first which infact gets install properly.Than I install the NT on the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahmadnadeem
1 Replies

2. Programming

Need help to install cc (ucc) SCO 5.0.6

- I'd like to install the cc (ucc) C compiler on OpenServer 5.0.6. Could anybody tell me what I must do. I have the UDK media CD and Skunware CD, but I donīt know if I'm in the right way. Thanks in advance Pablo - Argentina (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pbo2005
1 Replies

3. SCO

How can I install SCO 2.1 ?

Hi, server at my job got crashed & I'm looking forward to install Unix Sco 2.1 I don't have any idead about it. Pls guide me. Thanks & Regards nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 6.0 Install fails

Anybody have a problem installing version 6 on a machine with a Mylex DAC960 host adapter. Everything runs as normal until the kernel is relinked at the end of the install process. The kernel re-link fails with the message that it cannot find the scsi driver (dak) in this case. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
3 Replies

5. SCO

SCO 5.0.5 want to install on ML350 G5

Hi Can any one suggest me how i will install SCO 5.0.5 on new server ML350 G5 as vendar says this machine is not compatable for SCO 5.0.5 this machine only can support SCO 5.0.7 but i dont want to install SCO 5.0.7 . OR which machine is available in the market for SCO 5.0.5 . Waiting for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: munirh
1 Replies

6. SCO

Install SCO Unix

I had a query on the complete steps which are required to install SCO Unix on whatever Sun/Hp or any other machine. This would help me in installing Unix. I hope, my question is clear. Please, help in solving the doubt. regards (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran_sush
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Problem of install rsync on Solaris 10

hi all, I have download latest version for rsync from rsync download web site. I trying install rsync tool to sun solaris 10 (SPARC M4000 server) and but get some error. Please see below: -bash-3.00$ ./configure configure.sh: Configuring rsync 3.0.6 checking build system type...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tlg13team
3 Replies

8. SCO

SCO Unixware 7.1.1 Install - Need help

(sorry my English, is really poor). I have a SCO Unixware 7.1.1 and I need install in ML350 G3. Reading in google and HP web, make a floppy disks for install, but the options that I have is for network or floppy disk. How install from CD with patch for HP smart array 532 ?? or How... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xplertor
5 Replies

9. HP-UX

Install rsync HP-UX

Hello, I am looking for some help on how to install rsync. Before you point me to other resources I have the directory that was used to install rsync on an integration server. Unfortunately the person concerned is no longer available to perform the task on the production server. HP-UX hermes... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: YogaBija
1 Replies

10. SCO

Need SCO 5.0.5 install media

I need to reinstall SCO Openserver 5.0.5. I have a license, but the install media is long lost. Can anyone help me find an .iso? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: dudeman411
12 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_rsyncd - Manages an rsync daemon SYNOPSIS
rsyncd [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
This script manages rsync daemon SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
binpath The rsync binary path. For example, "/usr/bin/rsync" (optional, string, default rsync) conffile The rsync daemon configuration file name with full path. For example, "/etc/rsyncd.conf" (optional, string, default /etc/rsyncd.conf) bwlimit This option allows you to specify a maximum transfer rate in kilobytes per second. This option is most effective when using rsync with large files (several megabytes and up). Due to the nature of rsync transfers, blocks of data are sent, then if rsync determines the transfer was too fast, it will wait before sending the next data block. The result is an average transfer rate equaling the specified limit. A value of zero specifies no limit. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 60s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a rsyncd resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_rsyncd ocf:heartbeat:rsyncd op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="60s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/rsyncd_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 03/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_RSYNCD(7)