Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Store table contents in csv file Post 302441716 by AlbertGM on Monday 2nd of August 2010 06:28:54 AM
Old 08-02-2010
Toad can do that for you.
Select schema browser view ==> Right click on table ==> Save as...

Is this enough?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for converting file contents into CSV

Hi, I am new in unix, I just want to replace some values from text file according to column numbers. Like, I am having a table as given below: val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 val6 val7 val8 val9 val10 val11 val12 val13 Now i want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rish_max
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

store the table data in excel file

Hello - I have a below table and i want to extract the data into excel sheet and send to different location. Here is the table structure... SQL> desc t_i1_exportdocs Name Null? Type ----------------------------------------- --------... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: govindts
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Most reliable way to store file contents in an array in bash

Hi Guys, I have a file which has numbers in it separated by newlines as follows: 1.113 1.456 0.556 0.021 -0.541 -0.444 I am using the following code to store these in an array in bash: FILE14=data.txt ARRAY14=(`awk '{print}' $FILE14`) (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
6 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Does anybody know how to store my tables to a csv file?

Hi I'm using an oracle database... Lets call it databasename My username and password are the same .... lets all that andrea/andrea So I want to write a script to copy all the data from my table called tablename and store that data to a csv file called filename. I cant seem to get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Storing data from a table into a csv file

Hi I need to write a bash script to take the data stored in 3 oracle tables .. and filter them and store the results in a csv file. It is an Oracle database Thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read the contents of a file and store them in a variable

Hi Gurus, I am trying for a scenario where in I want to read the contents of a file line by line and then store them in variables. Below is the script: #!/bin/ksh while read line do id=`echo $line | cut -f1 -d |` name=`echo $line | cut -f2 -d |` echo $id ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: svajhala
11 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert file in csv or table

Hi there, i have a file like that in attachment (PLEVA3_280711_SAP.txt), i would extract some basic information from it and report in a new file or table like this: i try to use bash and i extract the single object in this way (see attach scriptino.sh), but i receive a strange... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alen192
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Place the contents of a .CSV file to an array

Hi, I am trying to place the contents of a .CSV file to an array, but not sure how to do that. Here is my .CSV file content: App,SLA,Job name,Avg start time,Avg run time,Frequency,Downstream apps XYZ,,ABC14345,3:00 AM,00.04.00,Daily,STAMP XYZ,9:00,ABC12345,3:15 AM,00.05.00,Daily,STAMP ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayakunuri
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update the table using values from a csv file

i want to run update query for oracle which is in up.sql taking values from a.csv. I have implemented shell script to do it. extn="perl" ls -1 | while read file do echo "$file,$extn" > a.csv done up.sql contains update file_list set filename=$1 where extn=$2; The code to update is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying To Write File Contents To Specfic .csv Cell

Hi, I'm attempting to write the entire contents of a file to a specific .csv cell. So far have only a nawk one liner that will write a value into a specific .csv cell. Trying to use man page but can't seem to get any farther. Any help would be appreciated. nawk -v r=2 -v c=3 -v val=5 -F,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyf
7 Replies
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL - Store persistent data in a MySQL database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::MySQL; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::MySQL fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a MySQL database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions', or another table name if you provide the TableName argument: id char(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session text To create this schema, you can execute this command using the mysql program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id char(32) not null primary key, a_session text ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are: DataSource UserName Password TableName Handle Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:mysql:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l', TableName => 'sessions' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::MySQL', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session perl v5.10.1 2010-10-18 Apache::Session::Store::MySQL(3pm)