Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need to list 3 days old processes Post 302441681 by ygemici on Monday 2nd of August 2010 03:59:50 AM
Old 08-02-2010
can you try this ?
Code:
ps -eo pid,ppid,command,stime | grep `perl -MPOSIX -le 'print strftime "%b%d",localtime(time-(3*60*60*24))'`

or

Code:
UNIX95=1 ps -eo pid,ppid,command,stime | grep `perl -MPOSIX -le 'print strftime "%b%d",localtime(time-(3*60*60*24))'`

Last edited by ygemici; 08-02-2010 at 05:05 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list last 10 days modified files

All, Is there is anyother single command that will handle ls -lrt | tail -10 Please let me know Thanks, Arun. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

List directory 7 days older

Say folder archive/ contains many folder each created on a day. this folder may contain files. i want to write a script to delete all the folder inside archive/ which are 7 days older. i used the below script for the reason. find archive -mtime +7 -type d -exec rm -r {} \; pls suggest me if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnarao
3 Replies

3. Programming

how to get list of processes

Hi, How can I get a list of all the running processes, in C? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: yaron
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to kill processes that are older than 3 days

Hi, I need a .ksh script that lists all the process that are currently running and older than 3 days. once the process list is available i need to mail the list and then kill those processes. Quick response is highly appreciated :b: Thanks in Advance!!! Sri (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sriranga
3 Replies

5. Solaris

List of files last modified 30/60/90 days

Hi, I want to find the list of all the files under a directory (including it's subdirectories) last modified 30 days, 60 days, 90 days..also I want to find out the rate at which the disk space is growing. Please help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: b.paramanatti
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List the files which are older than 7 days

Hi Frnds, I have to list the files which are older than 7 days in the given directory. it should consider only the files and should not show subdirectories. Thanks, Raja (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smr_rashmy
3 Replies

7. AIX

etime - get processes running for more than 30 days

In AIX I am trying to get the processes ran by user declan using the following format: ps -aef -o user,pid,etime,args | grep declan Then I get a result similar to (for example): declan 103264 123-12:47:33 /applications/apache/1.3.39.0/bin/httpd -d /var/applications/apache/www1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipahoys
0 Replies

8. HP-UX

listing processes older than n days

Hello; trying to find processes older than n days, mostly user shells Tried the following code on 11.31 box: in this case older than 5 days UNIX95= ps -ef -o user,pid,ppid,cpu,etime,stime | grep "-" | awk '{print $2}' | xargs ps -ef|grep -v '?' |\ awk '$5 !~ ""' | awk '($5 ~ "$(date "+%b")")... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: delphys
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i list files above 5 days old?

HI how can i list files above 5 days old i want to keep only last 5 days application logs Regards, Ben (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files older than 10 days.

Hello all, I want to list the files older than 10 days. Currently am using find ./ -mtime +10 -exec ls -ltr {} \; command. But I want to execute the same command in 16 directories at a time and want an output asking to remove those file? Please help me to design the script. regards, Ajay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 02Ajay
3 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)